- 1 💥 What is Zapable?
- 2 👍 Features Review of Zapable
- 2.1 🤡 Rich Drag and Drop Builder
- 2.2 🤔 Multiple E-commerce Features Can Integrate to Your Mobile App
- 2.3 😇 Increase Engagement with Digital Loyalty Cards and Coupon Codes
- 2.4 ✌️ Full Social Media Integration
- 2.5 😍 Design your App As You Wish
- 2.6 👊 Build A Directory Perfect for Real Estates, Tourism Apps, and More
- 2.7 👀 Integrate with Email Service Providers to Grow Email Subscribers
- 3 🎁 Review on Pricing Plans of Zapable
- 4 ✔️ Pros and Cons of Zapable
- 5 💜 Customer Reviews on Zapable
- 6 🔥 Conclusion – Is It Worth Your Money? 💥
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
Today we are living in a digital era and most businesses work online at the same time mobile apps have become a keen part to connect with the right audiences. Mobile apps are just not only connect the business to customers but also there is an increase in the conversion rate too. No matter the niche of your business, the mobile apps will take your business to the next level.
If you decided to build a mobile app for your business, then here is a software Zapable and with this, you can easily build a mobile app within minutes. It does not require any coding skills or prior experience to build the mobile app, but you can build high-quality and professional mobile with Zapable in minutes. If you create a mobile app for your business, then it will be more interactive and also generate more revenue. If you get through the Zapable review, you’ll get to know its benefits and more uses.
💥 What is Zapable?
Zapable is software that allows you to build mobile iOS & Android apps for your business within minutes and you can design it as you want. To build a mobile app with Zapable, one does not require any skills or technical experience as it is easy to create with its drag and drop builder.
It offers rich features and has an easy user interface, so you can get a customized design for the mobile app.
The best part of Zapable is it can integrate with social media networks, eCommerce integrations, and it also allows you to create coupon codes, loyalty cards, and many more. Even you can publish your mobile app for your business within the software, along with that it allows you to integrate push notifications.
Zapable is the most effective software that can create an app as you want to target your customers. If you want to build an app with this software, then go with the Zapable Review that will give the details on its features, pricing, and many more.
👍 Features Review of Zapable
Zapable software is packed with different features that help the users to create the mobile apps as they want. No matter what your business niche is, Zapable is come up with rich features that can easily build an mobile app for you with utmost ease.
👊 Build A Directory Perfect for Real Estates, Tourism Apps, and More
Zapable is truly packed with a lot of features and it caters to every type of business individually. Even you can send push notifications, and allow your customers to book appointments with ease.
- The Listing Page – You can create listing pages with this software and you can add images, videos, descriptions, contact details, and many more.
- Location Finder – Even you can add a location finder so that it can be used for multiple locations and based on your proximity, it is easy to find your listings.
- Social Interaction – All you need to do is just link your social media pages into it.
👀 Integrate with Email Service Providers to Grow Email Subscribers
If you’re looking to get more email subscribers for your business then Zapable software is for you. It is just not only build mobile apps for your business but also comes with popular email marketing integrations. In the mobile app created with Zapable, you can integrate the email service providers such as Aweber, Infusion Soft, GetResponse, and MailChimp.
🎁 Review on Pricing Plans of Zapable
The most popular Instant pro account of Zapable costs $997 per year. Now, let’s see what exactly you’ll get with this pricing plan.
- You can build 25 apps each month
- Select from over 20 templates and create your own background
- It provides a full design module
- Offers 12 content features like audio, videos, images, articles, PDFs
- Screen splash
- Social media integrations
- Different user interactions like click to call, coupon cards, loyalty cards, etc
- You can easily send unlimited push notification to your users
- It will access new features and updates automatically
- It is a complete instant account setup, your login details will be provided to your email inbox.
It offers a refund policy, so if you are not satisfied with the software, then it refunds your money within 30 days.
✔️ Pros and Cons of Zapable
- Wide range of features
- Can Build iOS & Android apps
- Easy to use
- Different social media network integrations
- ECommerce integrations
- Email marketing integrations
- Drag and drop app builder
- Can create page listings, location finder
- Generate push notifications
- Increase user interactions
- Can create coupon codes, loyalty codes
- Little bit expensive
- You have to promote your app
💜 Customer Reviews on Zapable
The customers of Zapable provided their experiences in the form of reviews and explains how it generates profits for their businesses by using this app. Most of them provided positive responses and you can understand how it creates impact after creating an app for the business.
🔥 Conclusion – Is It Worth Your Money? 💥
Yes it is, Zapable offers an extensive range of features and with this, you can create mobile apps for Android, iPhone or iPad devices as you want. It offers various integrations like social media, email. eCommerce, and many more.
From the integration features it offers, it will be easy to gain the attention of the right audiences and automatically you’ll get leads as well as conversions. Even you can gain more email subscribers with this. If you’re likely to accelerate the growth of your business, then try Zapable software and create a mobile app for any Android or Apple device now as we know that mobile apps are famous for getting more conversions and sales.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can add link of your business website and even add it all social media networks in Zapable.
Yes, you can have subsections in your store, you must have a single store and multiple subsections like example Cricket DVDs, Cricket Equipments, and Cricket autobiographies.