- 1 👍 What is Coursera? Complete Review
- 2 😋 How to Achieve Goals with Coursera?
- 3 😛 World-Class Learning for Anyone, Anywhere
- 4 👀 Coursera Learning Technology
- 5 🤗 Coursera for Business
- 6 ✌️ Coursera for Teams
- 7 ✔️ Coursera for Campus
- 8 😍 Coursera for Government
- 9 👊 Coursera for Students
- 10 😇 What Coursera Offers us?
- 11 👊 Coursera Plus
- 12 🤔 Pros and Cons of Coursera
- 13 💙 Coursera Student Reviews
- 14 🎁 Review On Pricing Plans of Coursera
- 15 🔥 Final Say On Review on Coursera
- 16 🤠 Frequently Asked Questions
Online learning platforms have become the most powerful weapon to the students by gaining knowledge and get certified.
The best advantage of these learning platforms is you can enroll in the course and learn it at your own place, after that you will get certified. If you’re looking for the best online learning platform, then have a brief into Coursera Review, to look over the training of the courses.
Coursera is just not only an online education platform but it prepares you with the different job-relevant skills that you’re going to implement at your workplace. Explore different courses, programs, and many other skills in this platform and develop your future.
👍 What is Coursera? Complete Review
Coursera is one of the best online education platforms that offer different courses, programs, and other job-relevant skills to learners. Without any limits in teaching, it provides a world-class learning experience as it collaborates with more number of top-raked universities and leading companies across the globe. From various courses to university degrees, you can find everything at Coursera.
If you want to boost your career, then Coursera is the right platform as you can gain knowledge of the subject in depth. Even practically you can also gain knowledge because it provides regular quizzes, assessments of the topic that you learned.
Coursera offers a full degree program and today it has more than 35 million users, over 150 university partnerships, and more than 2700 courses. Coursera Review is here to get full details of pricing, features, and how it works.
😋 How to Achieve Goals with Coursera?
You can accelerate your goals while learning a course or program at Coursera, as it offers different courses that are required for your future endeavors.
Learn the Latest Skills
Coursera is filled with the latest skilled programs that are required according to the job relevancy, so you’re going to learn the specializations like as Graphic Design, Business Analytics, Python, and many more. Every course at Coursera will be trained by experts from leading companies and top-ranked universities across the globe.
Get Ready for a Career
With Coursera, you can fulfill your dream jobs as it not only teaches programs for the students but also prepares students to get ready for their career by providing job-relevant skills. For these skills, the courses are Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Engineering, IT, Data Science, Machine Learning, and many more.
Earn a Degree
The instructors at Coursera are from the world’s top-ranked universities and leading companies of different fields like Computer Science, Business, and also from other areas too. So, you can gain in-depth knowledge of each subject and earn a degree after completing the course/program.
Upskill your Organization
Coursera is not just only for students, it helps organizations as it offers different skilled programs. So, with on-demand development and training programs upskill your organization employees with Coursera.
😛 World-Class Learning for Anyone, Anywhere
Coursera is suitable for everyone, as this platform is not designed for particular people and also it is available at any place in the world.
Learn from leading companies and top-ranked universities with Coursera, and all you need to do is just start streaming today all on-demand video lectures. As the top instructors are having in-depth knowledge on various subjects like Language Learning, Data Science, Business, Computer Science, and many more.
You can find flexible and affordable options at Coursera, as it offers many courses and programs to select from free courses to university degrees at affordable cost. Today, it has over 5100 courses and specializations, more than 40 certificates, and more than 25 degrees. The best part is, you can learn at your own pace and it is 100% online learning platform.
With Coursera, you’re going to earn master skills with in-depth knowledge of the subject during the learning process. You can review and apply what you learn at Coursera with hands-on projects and self-paced quizzes. Another advantage is you’ll get feedback on your performance from the global community of learners.
With Coursera, you can earn industry recognized credentials and it means to demonstrate your new skills by sharing your professional certificate, course certificate, MasterTrack certificate, or diploma with your network. Coursera will take to your next step towards your professional as well as personal goals.
Boost Your Career
We all know that Coursera offers a wide range of courses, so you can choose from a top degree that suits your interest and fits your life. This learning platform allows you to earn Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree Online from leading companies and top-ranked universities similar to on-campus programs. With Coursera, it is easy to learn and review from the professors and earn a degree with the same credential like as on-campus students.
👀 Coursera Learning Technology
Mostly, Coursera will focus on flexibility, convenience, and job relevant training to the students. Let’s review the learning process at Coursera, as to how it helps the students during teaching, how it clarifies the student queries, and how it prepares the students for job ready.
Coursera has experts and instructors from more than 200 top-ranked universities and leading companies and so you’re going to learn any course with a world-class experience. From the leading companies and top-ranked universities across the globe, you’re going to gain recognition and it’s your turn to start achieving the goals with Coursera.
Coursera offers hundreds of free courses as well as paid courses, so it allows you to explore different courses and pick the course that you’re interested in learning. For paid courses, you can start with 7 days free trial period, and after that, you can pay for the completion of the course.
Coursera provides a high-quality curriculum of courses at a reasonable cost and also with flexible scheduling. So, you can learn the course at anytime and anywhere as you want to earn a degree at Coursera.
You can learn any course at Coursera according to your time convenience as it allows you to get on-demand video lectures of the course that you pick and you can watch them on any device mobile, tablet, and desktop. Coursera offers a huge number of courses that you can select hands-on projects, stackable credentials, free courses, and other certificate programs.
From the comprehensive skills data and applied learning, you’re going to learn master essential career skills. It means, with Coursera you’re going to build both professional and personal skills and it is easy to achieve your goals easily when you start learning with this online learning platform.
🤗 Coursera for Business
Coursera will create a true business impact because it provides a world-class learning experience through leading companies and top-ranked universities across the globe. With Coursera, you’re going to explore more than 4000 courses, over 100 skillsets, and more than 1000 guided projects from leading companies and universities.
Most of the companies use Coursera for businesses for reviewing and delivering the strategic business goals by building critical skills and also build a data-driven digital fluent workforce.
Not only this, some of the courses at Coursera will give complete information for businesses will make you realize the value of technology investments. Even you can find popular courses from B2B learners at Coursera, and start building your skills with Coursera for Business.
Transform your Organization with high-impact skill development with Coursera online learning platform as it provides world-class content and credentials from leading companies and top-ranked universities.
Leverage expert-curated, AI-driven skill development
Every organization must acquire skills to sustain in this competitive world and also must have innovative skill sets expert-curated, AI-driven content that targets high-impact roles like example Data Scientists.
Set your Organization on a Path to Digital Transformation
Coursera is having a complete skill development solutions that is designed for organizations in reviewing and solving the challenges they faced. An organization can upskill the teams with all the desired skills that are required to stand in the competitive world with this platform.
Built for Today’s Learners
- Flexible, Accessible Learning – Provide the accessibility of courses offline, online, on any device with multiple languages for your organization.
- Intuitive Classroom Experience – The video lessons are comprised of quizzes, interactive assessments, and peer-reviewed assignments.
- University-Branded Certificates – Based upon the successful completion of the course, Coursera provides an opportunity to earn a professional certificate as a reward.
Develop Expertise through Flexible, Hands-on Learning
The guided projects at Coursera will help the organization in equipping the new tools and processes quickly in real-time. From the subject matter experts, the learners will follow the instructions to learn without any requirement of software installations to your desktop.
Quantify Employee Progress Across Technical and Human Skills
With the level of mastery skill development dashboards and domain at Coursera, it is easy to track, measure, and review the skill development. You’ll get sharp insights into learner performance by tracking more than 100 critical skill areas across four proficiency areas like Data, Business, Technology, and others.
- Strategic Customer success management – With the Coursera customer success team, every organization can launch and sustain high-impact learning programs in every area with required skillsets.
- Custom Content Curation – When an organization partnered with Coursera’s skill transformation experts, there are many chances to reach the goals with ease.
- Program Management Tools – Coursera offers robust program management features, so it helps to drive high engagement and strong learning outcomes.
- Prioritized Learner Support – For your organization learners, Coursera provides responsive and prioritized tech support to interact and help them with all queries.
- Single sign-on integration – With Sign-on integration, create a seamless secure experience for your IT department and team members of your organization.
- LMS integration – It always delivers a consistent learning experience that integrates with LMS providers like CrossKnowledge, CornerStone, SuccessFactors, etc.
✌️ Coursera for Teams
Coursera comes up with various courses, specializations, and other guided projects for the learners and so it is easy to review the courses and upskill your team with a world-class learning experience.
Integrate Learning into your team’s Workflow
Coursera provides the students to learn the course or program at their own pace and at their convenient timings. So, set your own deadlines and learn on the web on any device like mobile, tablet, or desktop.
You’re going to advance your skills and content personally and professionally as Coursera provides access to only high-quality content.
Learn at All Levels
Coursera provides access to a variety of high-quality content that ranges from beginner level to advanced levels and this will help to understand by everyone.
After completion of the course or program at Coursera, it offers certifications as the achievement. The certificates at Coursera are acquired industry recognized-certifications.
Drive Business Outcomes with Coursera Learning Management Tools
- Track Learner Engagement and Process – First, select a group of learners, and then create learning programs with high-quality curated content. Always get updated on the learner’s usage and their progress across the programs by monitoring, learning hours, enrollments, and invitations.
- Receive Personalized Content Recommendations – Pick your business functions and from this, you have to select popular skills and then receive personalized content recommendations. According to your team’s skill development requirements, create custom learning maps.
- Send Custom Messages to Learners – You can identify the active and inactive learners from your team when you give access to the programs. From your side, you can send custom messages to the learners to learn with the minimum effort.
✔️ Coursera for Campus
With Coursera, teach your students the skills that are required for their career development as this platform will empower any university students, faculty, staff by offering job relevant, credit ready online education.
Transform your University with Coursera
- In the core curriculum, it provides credit courses or standalone courses.
- It enables faculty who teach extra high-quality content that is mapped to the curriculum.
- Coursera offers multi-disciplinary courses by delivering stronger student job outcomes.
- Without any hike in the cost of infrastructure, it will increase the student’s capacity.
- Attract new students to enroll in the courses with a stronger global reputation.
Coursera is a Platform for Job-Relevant Online Learning at Scale
- Deliver World-Class Learning Online – It engages students around the world with high-quality content and certifications from leading companies and universities both offline, online on any device.
- Build Credit-Eligible Courses – It allows to build credit-eligible courses, with the help of academic integrity tools and custom assessments.
- Author your Own Content at Ease – By using private authority capabilities at Coursera, it is easy to create tailored assessments, courses, quizzes, and hands-on projects, so attempt the quizzes to review your knowledge.
- Provide Hands-on Learning with Guided Projects – It has more than 450 step-by-step guided projects, and so it helps the students to learn job relevant skills easily and quickly.
- Enable Students to Learn Anytime, Anywhere – With the help of the Coursera app, students can proceed to take the course on Android and iOs devices. All the courses at Coursera are downloadable, and you can view them offline also.
- Benefit from an Enterprise-Grade Platform – It manages and delivers learning programs and scales them, even it seamlessly integrates with the infrastructure also.
😍 Coursera for Government
Coursera helps to transform the workforce with different required skills, so you can connect citizens, employees to it as this platform provides world-class online training from leading companies and top-ranked universities across the globe. It’s your turn now to prepare your workforce with the world’s online learning platform.
Coursera access the courses that are developed by experts and instructors from different leading universities and companies across the world.
Learn Anywhere, Anytime
Assignments, Videos, and readings are available in multi-languages, so you can learn anywhere and at any time through the web.
The learners at Coursera have the option to earn a reviewed certificate, and it completely depends upon how successfully completed the course or program.
Custom Content Curation
Even Coursera is for you to help in selecting the courses and certificates from over 3800 and also the degree programs that can bring a great achievement after learning it.
Strategic Customer Success
The customer success team partners of Coursera are always with you because they can create an impact and encourage you while learning programs or courses.
Understand ROI and Impact
Calculate and measure the course or program at Coursera and learn skill mastery with leading industrials and skills dashboards. Today, Coursera has reached citizens in more than 100 countries and more than 25 US states across the globe and this is happened by workforce recovery initiative.
👊 Coursera for Students
With Coursera for Campus, university and college students can learn job-ready skills for free of cost and this plan will just not only build the skills but also add them to your resume with one free course per year and unlimited guided projects. So, master in-demand skills easily and practice the skills that will set your resume to get notified by the recruiters.
Learn from Top Instructors
At Coursera, you’re going to stream on-demand video lectures from leading companies and universities like IBM, Google, and many others.
Gain Skills through Hands-on Learning
In Coursera, learn the skills that are in-demand like Design, Data Science, Project, Digital Marketing, Management, and many more along with that you’ll get two hours guided projects.
After completing the course, guided project, or program at Coursera, it allows you to showcase your achievement in the form of a certificate or professional certificate.
😇 What Coursera Offers us?
It is easy for students to learn skills at their own pace with this online learning platform and it also helps in their career development to prepare them for job-ready. Coursera offers various courses and programs, so you can explore and review all the courses and then select that you’re interested to learn and that will helpful for your future.
Top Online Courses
From beginner friendly to advanced level, you can find every course at Coursera, for example from the introduction of cloud computing to programming languages, and many more courses are available.
Top Online Specializations
In this section, you’re going to specialize in the particular subjects that you can implement in your work like Python, Data Science, Graphic Design, and many more.
In this category, you’re going to get the certificates through online certification courses such as Google certifications, Big Data Certifications, Google Cloud Architecture, and many more.
Online Degree Programs
The various online programs that are available at Coursera are Business Degrees, Computer Science Degrees, and many more.
If you’re seeking any Master’s Degree program, then Coursera offers it in different areas, pick the right one and achieve your goal. If you have a Master’s Degree means, you’re open to the job and so with Coursera Master’s Degree, it is easy to advance your career in any field that you want.
The Bachelor’s Degree at Coursera is available at reasonable prices, and the instructors and experts will train you on the subject with in-depth knowledge as they are from leading universities and companies. If you want to learn a new skill, then Coursera offers different Bachelor’s Programs and just select any program, start learning.
👊 Coursera Plus
In Coursera Plus, you’ll get unlimited access to more than 3000 courses, specializations, guided projects, and professional certificates. With Coursera Plus, you’re going to review the courses and learn from more than 170 leading companies and Universities.
The cost of the Coursera Plus is $400/year and if you invest in Coursera plus, you can easily achieve the goal that you dreamt of. If you’re satisfied with the plan, you can cancel it as it provides 14 days refund policy.
- Learn Anything – Advance your skills by exploring different courses or programs, trending topics based on your interest, and learn easily.
- Save Money – If you want to learn multiple courses this year, then spend less money on your learning with Coursera Plus.
- Flexible Learning – It allows you to learn at your own pace at any time and anywhere you want as it gives the opportunity to move between the multiple courses or else you can switch to a different course.
- Unlimited Certificates – Without any additional cost, you can earn a professional certificate after completion of every course or program at Coursera.
🤔 Pros and Cons of Coursera
- Comes with Specialization and Professional courses
- Flexible timetables
- Various features
- Easy user interface
- Governments and NGO’s are also eligible to learn these courses
- Certifications after completion of course
- Experts are from leading companies and universities
- Boost your career with the latest skill programs
- World-class learning experience
- It offers a free trial
- Some courses are free of cost
- Learn job-ready skills
- Offers many courses and programs to explore
- Earn industry recognized credentials
- Learn at your own pace
- Learn via web or app on any device
- Some courses are costly
- Some of the courses are not beginner friendly
- Waiting periods
- Some of the professors are camera shy
💙 Coursera Student Reviews
The students who trained at Coursera have shared their experiences on how they learned the course or program and how it helps them to advance their careers. Even they shared on the teaching level of Coursera, how they helped the students in accelerating their career in different fields.
Let’s see the review provide by the Coursera students now.
🎁 Review On Pricing Plans of Coursera
Coursera offers free courses as well as paid courses, if you go with the paid courses means it has one advantage that is nothing but you’ll get 7 days free trial period. After the completion of the trial period, you’ve to pay for it to learn the complete course or program.
Coursera for business costs $319/year/user and this plan is perfect for those who have small organizations at the same time if you do not satisfied with it, then it will refund your payments within 14 days.
If you have a large organization or enterprise, then you have to proceed with a free demo or otherwise go with the support system, they’ll help you for further process. If you purchase this plan, then it provides unlimited access, skill metrics, integration to drive success, and user analytics.
🔥 Final Say On Review on Coursera
Coursera is one of the best online learning platforms, and if you’re looking for a better career then this is a perfect pick and the best part is it provides world-class training facilities to the learners. After completion of the course, it provides a professional certificate as it helps to showcase on your resume so that there are many chances to get recognized by the recruiters.
Coursera will just not only provides specialized courses but also offers Master’s Degree and Bachelor’s Degree. You can learn any program or course at your own pace, and it is flexible and convenient to watch the video lectures at any time, anywhere. You can learn through the web or app on any device like Android, iOS, desktop, and tablet. Some courses are free of cost and some of them are paid courses.
Overall, the review concludes that Coursera is for anyone, is not designed for a special group of people and today it is recognized by millions of people around the world not only in one particular state or country. Coursera is for students, Government, the Campus, and the small business teams. Explore different courses or programs at Coursera, pick the course and start learning.
🤠 Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Coursera courses are accredited and recognized by the top-ranked universities across the globe. If you showcase your achievement on your resume, there are many chances to stand your resume for any job.
Some of the courses at Coursera are free and some of them are paid courses. For paid courses, you can go with a free trial period for one week and then pay for it.