“How to recover pictures from iPhone SE after iOS 10 update? I don’t know why it lost and how to get it back ”
“My precious data are erased on iPhone 6s after factory resetting. Any way available to recover deleted data from iPhone 6s?”
iOS upgrade, factory reset, accidental deletion, water damaged, unlucky stolen and system crashes are the most common cause of missing files on your iPhone. If it happened to you unluckily, could you restore lost pictures, contacts, notes, etc by yourself?
The answer will be quietly uncertain unless you turn to third-party iOS data recovery tool – iPhone Data Recovery. It is the most trustworthy tool so far and provides 3 safe recovery modes for restoring deleted and lost data from iPhone SE/6s. Now keep on reading to get know about what the program can do for you.
Support Recovery Files: Contacts, Message, Notes, Reminder, Call History, Calendar, Whatsapp History, Safari Bookmark, FB Messenger, Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Voicemail, Voice Memo, Photo Library, App Photos, App Videos, App Documents.
Support Devices: iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 2, iPod Touch 5, iPod Touch 4, etc.
Support System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, macOS Sierra, OS X 10.10 Yosemite, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, etc.
Model1: Restore Lost Files from iPhone Directly without Backups
1. Click Download button above to download and install program on your computer with wizard. Then connect your iPhone with a digital cable to computer and click Trust after required windows pops up.
2. The program will detect your iPhone automatically and list all files on device by categories. You can select the targeted category on the left and preview the related contents in detail. Lastly, mark the file you want to recover and click Recover button to save the lost file back to iPhone.
Model2: Retrieve Lost Data to iPhone via iTunes Backups
1. Run the program after its successful download and installation. Click Recover from iTunes backup files without needing to connecting device. The program will scan out and present all backups. Select an iTunes backup and click Start Scan.
2. When the scan is complete, you will find all the files are listed here. Before the recovery, you are allowed to preview them one by one. Then choose the data you want and click Recover to get lost iPhone data back at once.
Model3: Recover Deleted Files by Extracting iCloud Backup
1. Download and install the program first and then launch it. Click Recover from iCloud back files on the top of interface. Type into right Apple ID and Password and click Sign in.
2. The program will detect and list iCloud backups. Select anyone and click Next to tick files you want to recover. Then click Next to scan.
3. This step is same as the above. You can click related category to preview specified files and tick the items you want. Then click Recover to finish data recovery for iPhone.
Here are three flexible recovery models iPhone Data Recovery offered for recovering lost or deleted files from iPhone SE/6s and other apple devices. Do not hesitate to download and have it try. Also any question is welcomed to leave it under the comment section.