MX media player is one of the most popular audio and video streaming tools for android phone users. It allows you to run all kinds of files like .mpl, .smi, .sub, .vtt, .avi, SSA and a host of others. It is offered for free on Google Play Store and has recorded millions of downloads since its launch.
The cool news is that it is also available for use on your PC. Now you can avail all that flexibility and high quality streaming of various files and formats. You can watch high quality videos and your favourite superhero flicks on a bigger screen.
You Might Like:
Viva Video free download for PC
How to Download Hotstar Videos in Desktop
Recently more and more android developers have started providing their services over larger platforms like desktops and the web. This is a well thought strategy are more and more people are gaining access to both smartphones and workbooks and thus to maintain a greater time presence and provide 24*7 involvement, developers are providing their apps directly or indirectly on larger devices. In our case of MX player, the process is a bit indirect but still simple and easy to understand and implement.
If you are new to MX player then you should know some its features
Did you know that MX player is the first Android media player to have multicore decoding technology?
This means that you can enjoy multiple content formats on a single platform. You can even zoom in and out on the video while watching it. How cool is that? It has a host of other features like multiple video codecs, kids lock, system alerts. It provides very swift video streaming online if you have a good internet connection.
How MX Player for Windows 8 is better than other apps:
- You can also play songs in background of MX Player
- You can search subtitles for any media file you are playing using MX Player for Windows 8
- It supports every media format
- MX Player for Windows 8 keeps all your videos at one place and you don’t need to search your download files
Download MX Player For PC/Laptop In Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 or 7
- Download the BlueStacks android emulator for your PC. This will enable the MX player to run to your PC.
- After installing it in your PC which will be quite simple when you follow the link above, you can launch it.
- You will see that it like an app search engine
- Search for the MX player
- Once you get it, now you need only install it.
Here is video by Phone Buff with a critical angle on MX Player. View it for more info
MX Player For Windows 8, Windows 8.1/7 Laptop/PC
That is it. You have successfully installed MX player for windows 8 on your desktop and can now watch whatever you want whenever you want.
What apps do you use for media streaming? Mention it in the comments
For Latest tech updates You can follow TechNoven on Facebook, Twitter & Google+.