10 Reasons to Upgrade to Windows 10: WINDOWS STORE
Download Windows 10 for 32 Bit and 64 Bit
- Enterprise x64/64bit[Evaluation Copy]: CLICK HERE
- Enterprise x86/32bit[Evaluation Copy]: CLICK HERE
Installation Code/ Product Key/Serial Key of Windows 10:
Interview: Gaming gets better on Windows 10
Tested In-Depth: Windows 10 Review
Windows 10 Xbox App Walkthrough
For this build, there’s a separate global key for each of the three editions:
Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10158 product key:
Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview build 10158 product key:
Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview build 10158 product key:
Windows 10 Features
Some snaps from Windows 10 Upgrade/ Download windows 10 on Laptop/PC
Alternate method to download Windows 10
Before you begin
- Make sure you have:
- An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
- Sufficient data storage available on a computer, USB or external drive for the download.
- A blank USB or DVD (and DVD burner) with at least 4 GB of space if you want to create media. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD, because any content on it will be deleted.
- Read the System Requirements.
- If you will be installing the operating system for the first time, you will need your Windows product key (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx). For more information about product keys and when they are required, visit the FAQ page.
- For Enterprise editions please visit the Volume Licensing Service Center.