If you are new to the internet world then you must be searching for a good internet browser. You must have heard about Google Chrome. It is one of the fastest, simplest and most secure internet browsers available out there. Here we will tell you how to download Google chrome for PC/Windows (7, 8, 8.1)/MAC.
Google Chrome was developed to provide a speedier and secure internet experience for worldwide users. It is completely free and works absolutely on any platform like Android, iOs or Windows. It is loaded with features and is really customizable in every way.
It is undoubtedly the most popular internet browser in the world as 51% if global internet users use chrome!
Here is how to download Google chrome for PC/Windows (7, 8, 8.1)/MAC.
Google chrome is available for free across all platforms. What awesome is that it is compatible with most platforms. So there is no issue if you are using Linux, Windows or MAC. Just follow these simple steps.
- Visit https://www.google.com/chrome/
- Go to Downloads
- Click on Download Google Chrome for PC/Windows (7, 8, 8.1)/MAC
- Agree to all terms and accept. Then Click on Install
- An exe file will download in your Downloads folder
- Clicking on it will start the setup process. It is simple and you can follow the steps mentioned to complete the process.
That’s it! You have successfully downloaded Google Chrome. Now you can be sure of fast internet browsing, complete security and a lot more features like:
- Extremely fast browsing experience.
- Heavy media pages also load faster compared to other browsers
- It has its own app store where you can find numerous apps to enjoy on chrome.
- You can view multiple URLs in one window in the form of tabs
- You get automatic updates
- Loads of privacy options
- Number of add-ons and apps available to make your experience much more awesome.
- Minimalistic and clean design to ensure a smooth experience
- Highly secure framework
- Loads of customization options.
With chrome you also get access to a host of free Google products which you can use for free. Most of them are pretty awesome and can help you in a lot of ways like:
- Gmail: Manage your emails and stay connected
- Google Drive: A one stop cloud storage tool which links to your Gmail account. You can share files, pictures, folders and also invite people to edit documents. It is in sync with Google docs and other software. This enables smooth viewing of different file formats online and allows for an awesome work experience.
- Google Calendar: Plan your month and even ask Google to remind you!
- YouTube: Get access to millions of entertaining videos with your Google account!
Then there is the Google App store from where you can have access to numerous add-ons like Ad blocker (which blocks popups and other ads) and many entertaining apps and games.
Google Chrome is the most popular internet browser on the globe. It comes from the online giant which has a reputation of delivering the best services in the business. If you have not used it till now, I think you should give it a try.