Even though instant messenger apps like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, imo, etc. have experienced a major breakthrough when it comes to communication and sharing documents and media, but they still somehow can’t provide that much needed “Professional” feel to the conversation which major companies and businesses look for.
Hence Email is and has always been THE ultimate source of communication for every small, medium or large business you can think of.
Email has always been preferred over any other form of internet communication like multi-figure deals, contracts and collaborations.
Thus it is due to this very reason that Email tracking and dynamics has become more and more prominent over the years and more and more email clients, apps, software, plugins and extensions have been developed to provide these facilities.
Dynamics CRM (Basic introduction)
Today leading email clients like Gmail and Microsoft Outlook are allowing third party developers to provide Server-side synchronization by creating integrations and extensions using Dynamics Gmail CRM.
Dynamics CRM is a server-client application that primarily focuses on Sales, Marketing, and Service and customer care sectors, similar to what Microsoft SharePoint does.
It also supports extensive web services interfaces that allow clients to access Dynamics CRM either by using a Browser or by a thick client plugin. Such plugins are integrated to their supported email client like Gmail and Microsoft Outlook.
There are numerous plugins and browser extensions that allow users to integrate their Gmail and Outlook with Dynamics CRM systems. The feature is fully supported by Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers.
What is Akvelon Dynamics CRM?
Akvelon is an international group of skilled professionals and engineers who aim at creating solutions for people’s online businesses. They work at integrating technology, software development, and IT project support to provide rapid, cost effective and successful business solutions that have been praised by leading businesses like Microsoft, htc, AT&T, T-Mobile, Inrix, AVG and more for their work.
The basic concept of integrating Dynamics CRM with your email client was first developed and popularized by Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Akvelon took inspiration from them and recently rolled out an online service tool Akvelon Dynamics CRM, which allows users to connect their Gmail accounts directly to Dynamics CRM.
If you use Outlook for PC and if Gmail is configured through IMAP, then you can also choose to deploy CRM Outlook client. But if you don’t use Gmail through Outlook, then that is where Akvelon Dynamics CRM becomes your toy! The tool allows users to flawlessly track down emails, conversations and attachments from Gmail and save them directly into Dynamics CRM.
While Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM was designed for Outlook users, Akvelon conceptualized their idea to create a Dynamics CRM tool for all Non-Outlook Gmail users with a whole list of amazing and useful features that will help users efficiently link Dynamics CRM their Gmail accounts. Here is what all you can do with Akvelon Dynamics CRM.
- Track down emails, conversations and attachments, while saving directly into Dynamics CRM.
- Create new contacts directly from Gmail with just one click.
- Find contacts and accounts in CRM in a few clicks and track their correlated emails quickly.
- View all your upcoming tasks and open them directly in Dynamics CRM from Gmail.
- Track Dynamics CRM contacts, create new contact profiles, and track emails pertaining to a specific contact all in Gmail.
- Display user’s active tasks, priorities (by color), descriptions, and due dates.
- Works alongside Akvelon’s Dynamics CRM.
- Search and Preview applications.
- All information created in Gmail is saved to Dynamics CRM instantly.
How to get started?
Akvelon has rolled out an online Chrome version, which is a 14 day trial version of the paid package. You can either open the Chrome web store and search for “Dynamics CRM integration for Gmail” or visit this link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dynamics-crm integration/opdeoodggbccmpenpleeenkbhckopmpk to download the chrome extension.
Once the installation is complete, follow the below stated steps to set up your CRM connection.
- Open Gmail and log in to your account. If Gmail is already opened and you are logged in, you will need to press Ctrl+F5 on your keyboard to refresh the page and enable the extension. Once the Gmail page has completely loaded, you will find the “Dynamics CRM Integration for Gmail” sidebar on the right side.
- Open “Settings” tab and enter your Dynamics CRM credentials in the “CRM Connection” section:
- URL to your CRM organization, example: https://myorg.crm.dynamics.com
- Username, example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your password for Dynamics CRM Online in the “Password” field
- Click on Google Account field to sign in to your Google Account and look for the Google API Authentication window.
- Choose an account and click “Allow” to accept the permissions to get access to Google API.
Latest updates for version 3.0
Akvelon has recently rolled out the latest v3.0 of the tool for customers. The 14 day trial version available as a free Chrome extension is the Dynamics CRM v2.0 of the tool. Whether you directly buy the paid version or whether you are using the trial version, you will need to update the tool to v3.0 manually.
There are many new feature upgrades that have been added to v3.0 of the tool to enhance the efficiency and performance and to provide a flawless CRM integration experience to Gmail users.
- Increased email tracking functionality
A revamped, new user interface and experience to make email tracking easier, so that users are not forced to take extra steps in organizing a CRM workflow. This update fits seamlessly into the Gmail design for quick access to all CRM email tracking tools within the extension.
- Calendar syncing
Users are now able to sync their Google Calendar with Dynamics CRM or Dynamics CRM calendar with Gmail to stay in tune with their daily or monthly schedules and events. This is a huge value add for those people who have several calendars on many different clients.
- Create and review CRM activities
The new update v3.0 has a completely redesigned “Activities” tab for Dynamics CRM Integration for Gmail that supports all types of CRM Activities. The user interface is more intuitive now and every activity field is clickable and users can quickly open each “Activity” in CRM. The developers have also added the ability to filter, sort and search activities.
Plans & Pricing
Akvelon does offer demo trial versions for some of its popular tools like to the users. However the fully functional package of the tool is paid. Visit their official website to learn more about their features, services, clients, prices and more.