In today’s world it is extremely difficult to live a normal workday without using a computer . Laptops, Notebooks and desktop systems have become the centre of every workplace, school and educational institutions. Students, teachers, employees, employers and almost everybody you know most probably have a laptop.
Therefore, as the demand is so high so is the supply. There are numerous brands in the market which offer laptops across all ranges. In this post we are restricting our budget and listing you the best laptops under 300 dollars
Here are the best laptops under 300 dollars
- Dell Inspiron 1351
- Price: $270
- Compatible with Windows 8.1
- Comes with 4 GB RAM
- Has a 2.6 GHz Celeron Processor
- Sports a 15.6 Inch LED Display
- Has 500 GB HDD memory
- Contains an Intel Graphics Card
- Gives battery backup up to 6.5 Hours
It is definitely one of the best laptops under $300 coming from the reputed manufacturers from Dell. The stats above surely provide for an impressive structure in the defined budget of $270. Moreover, it is only 1 inch thick which means it is easily portable.
- Lenovo G585
- Price: $265
- Compatible with Windows 8 and above
- Has 4 GB RAM
- Sports an AMD E-Series Dual-Core E-300, 1.3 GHz Processor
- The display is 15.6 inch HD LED display
- Has 320 GB Hard Disk Space
- Can give a battery back-up of 5 Hours
As a Lenovo user myself, I can easily vouch for the brand. It has some the best laptops in its range and this one is right for any student or a novice worker who is in need of a good performing system. It is one the best laptops under $300 if you have hard core assignment and project needs. The vital stats are good enough and the main attraction is the Lenovo service and support which trust me is very friendly , prompt and helpful.
- Toshiba Satellite C55-A5300
- Price: $295
- Works best with Windows 8 and above
- Has a 4 GB DDR3 SD RAM
- Sports a 1037U Intel Celeron Processor
- Has a 15.6 Inch LED- Backlit HD display
- Has a 500 GB HDD
- Can give battery back-up up to 5 Hours
Toshiba made the world’s first laptop. Therefore, when it offers something, one should take it seriously. The Intel Celeron processor boots your system in just 6 seconds. At $295, it certainly fits a budget and is an excellent option for students and internet users.
- ASUS X551MAV
- Price: $249
- Works smoothly with Windows 8.1
- Has 4 GB RAM
- Has inbuilt Dual-Core, 2.16 GHz processor
- 6 Inch High Definition Display
- Sports a 500 GB HDD
- Can give you a battery back-up up to 5 hours
Asus has recently risen in popularity as a laptop manufacturer. This has been due to the high quality of product as well as the high quality of service that it has been providing. It is definitely one of the best laptops under $300 out there. Under this budget, this is the best laptop for gaming and other high octane operations.
- Acer Aspire ES1-511-C59V
- Price: $250
- Works smoothly with windows 8.1
- Has 4 GB RAM
- Intel Celeron N2830 2.16 GHz Processor
- Sports a 15.6 Inch Widescreen with CineCrystal technology and Backlit display
- Has an Intel HD Graphics Card if you are looking to play games
- Can give you a battery backup up to 4.5 hours
Another awesome entry into our list of best laptops for under 300 dollars is the Acer Aspire Notebook. The quality of product is pristine and it delivers on its performance promises with the robust vitals as mentioned above. With some trendy looks and optimized performance the laptop is best suited for your gaming, programming and any other needs for that matter.