Among all the top music application, Apple stands out of the rest. It is one of the highly popular platform which has huge number of creators both small as well as big folks who are selling their high-quality music.
Now, it is the duty for the apple music to safeguard the creator’s original creation and to avoid the further copy of it, it is done by adding the DRM protection to the media files. Mostly the DRM protection is added on all the media files like Music, Audio and also Video.
The primary purpose of DRM protection is to prevent the original copy of content from all video and audio sharing website like YouTube and Dailymotion. This is just a way to intimate the music distributor that this is a copyrighted content and it should not be sold in the market before getting permission from the original concern maker.
If you have got the access to the purchased content they you have all the rights to use and listen to the music or watch the desired video on all the device as per your choice. But, sadly, the apple music application does not work anywhere else apart from the nation apple device.
What is the best way to remove DRM protection from the Apple Music?
Apple music is highly popular for sharing high-quality music where you can listen, explore a huge number of songs. The best part is, all the music file is in high quality. Another biggest benefit of using the apple audio file is, it can be used in other devices seamlessly.
The highly efficient software which is used to convert the Apple Music for Mac is called Mac Audio Converter it can be used to convert all the audio files in popular playable audio format and can be used in almost all the devices. The best part is, it smartly removers the Apple’s stubborn DRM protection too from the media file.
Top Functions and Feature of Audfree DRM Audio Converter for Mac
The cool Audfree DRM removal software is loaded with amazing features which makes it the first choice to convert Apple media files into other media format without the DRM protection.
- Audfree DRM Audio Converter works seamless and removes the DRM protection from the Apple music files, the overall time to convert the music file is also very less. The sturdy Audfree DRM Audio Converter can effectively convert the iTunes M4P format and Audiobooks without taking much time.
- The Audfree DRM Audio Converter consists of all necessary feature that also includes an advanced feature which allows you to convert the audio file into the preferred version. You don’t need to be the victim of receiving the default format, with Audfree DRM Audio Converter the choice is yours.
- The Audfree DRM Audio Converter can recognize mostly all the apple formats like MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, you can convert it into your preferred format.
- Another top feature is Audfree DRM Audio Converter is it supports Mac and you can run the application as per your choice. It runs on Windows as well as Mac without any issue. The developers come up with updates which fixes annoying bugs as well.
- The biggest benefit of using Audfree DRM Audio Converter for Mac is there is no loss is the quality. The converted file has the same quality as that of the original file. The quality is always maintained.
- The feature of built-in splitter allows the users to cut a huge audiobook into short clips or files as per the suitable fixed time interval.
- You can enjoy all type of music on your desired players in both online as well as offline mode. The Audfree DRM Audio Converter converts the audio files which can be enjoyed on iPod and iPhone too.
- The Audfree DRM Audio Converter comes with another brilliant feature which highly supports batch conversion. You can easily convert more than hundreds of audio and video file at once.
It is advisable to install the recent version of iTunes on your Mac computer; this will enhance the overall performance of Audfree converter.
The Audfree DRM Audio Converter software is available free of cost.
Audfree DRM Audio Converter for Mac
Here are the simple and quick steps to follow in order to use the Audfree DRM Audio Converter for Mac, you can easily convert the audio file into your desired format in just a few minutes.
Step 1: The initial step is to launch the program on your desired Mac device.
Step 2: The next step is to select the audio file which can be found in the library.
Step 3: Tap on the sound profile which is available at the lower right corner. After you tap it, a tiny window appears on the screen. You can select the formatting option here.
Step 4: Chose the icon and finalize the audio format, it can be anything like Mp3. You also have an option to choose the channel and sample rate. Once everything is finalized save the settings.
Step 5: You can increase and low down the volume, speed, and pitch as per your preferences.
Step 6: Tap on the option SPLIT and then click on Ok button to save your preferences.
Step 7: Now, choose the option “TAGS” if you want to share details about the composer, about music files. Everything can be mentioned under the TAGS along with a suitable image.
Step 8: Finally, tap on the round pink colore tab, this will start the conversion.
The entire file conversion will take usually 2-5 minutes without losing the file quality on your Mac computer.
Audfree Review’s & Rating
Wrap Up: Best Audfree DRM Audio Converter
The Audfree DRM Audio Converter is a brilliant option if you want to convert the audio and video file without the DRM protection.
The software comes with all the brilliant features which make the entire process super easy. The biggest benefit is the user interface, even a beginner can get started without worrying about getting prior training.