MasterClass is an educational streaming platform with a library of hundreds of video lessons taught by more than 150 of the world’s top instructors.
The platform offers courses for a variety of categories including photography, cooking, business & leadership, music, sports, writing, acting, and more.
MasterClass instructors deliver a great online learning experience through video lessons. These recorded course videos are available all the time and can be accessed from anywhere such as your phone, computer, Apple TV, and FireTV streaming media players.
How To Get a 7-day Free Trial?
MasterClass offers a 7-day free trial on the annual membership. Trial period gives you just enough time to pretty much get an overview of the whole platform and learning process.
In the availableoffer, the platform provides you access to their All-Access Pass. The time limit starts when you enter your account details and payment method. The 7-day free trial pass is made available to you once your payment method is verified and approved by MasterClass for authenticity.
. These are the following steps to avail free trial:
Time needed: 1 minute
- Step 1: Check the official website of MasterClass first and then navigate to the home page.
- Step 2: Move to the ‘sign up’ section, and register yourself as a new user by providing the required details like name and email.
- Step 3: Once you are done registering, click on ‘Get Started’ to get pricing details.
- Step 4: Choose a suitable plan and pay the required amount through any online payment method.
- Step 5: Now, sign in to the MasterClass and avail of the plan but the important thing is you can cancel the plan any time or within 7 days as it provides a 30-day money back guarantee to its new premium users that choose ‘All Access Pass’.
Founded and launched in 2015, MasterClass is headquartered in San Francisco, California. MasterClass was founded by Aaron Rasmussen, a renowned entrepreneur, and David Rogier, a filmmaker and director.
It is an American online learning platform that recommends and selects the top picks for you in the field. The company has received a total funding of $461.4 million.
The master is backed by investors like Vershina Capital, Owl Ventures, Impede Capital, UTA Ventures, and more. 😇
MasterClass primarily target audience who are interested in creative profession such as Sales and marketing, Negotiation, Project Management, Business Strategy, Graphic Design, User Interface Design, Digital Photography, Photo Editing, Film Cinematography, Screenwriting, Songwriting, Music Production, Cooking, Fashion Design, Meditation and more.
Latest MasterClass Pricing Plans
The platform offers three different pricing structures for its subscription services. The details regarding the prices and features are discussed below.
|Plans||Price per month (billed annually)||Devices you can watch at the same time||Download for offline viewing|
|Individual||$10 ($120 per year)||1||No|
|Duo||$15 ($180 per year)||2||Yes|
|Family||$20 ($240 per year)||6||Yes|
Is MasterClass Worth It?
If you are in doubt about choosing MasterClasses or some other classes you can just go with the MastercCasses for sure it will help you in your personal as well as in professional growth. Our team members personally enrolled in Daniel Pink’s masterClass as well as in Sara Blakely’s masterClass and we saw a drastic change in them after sharpening their skills in business with the help of masterClass courses.
Why MasterClass is Best?
- Reasonable pricing
- Complementary Learning
- Variety of instructors
- Reviews and recommendations
- Free Trial
- Interesting Topics
- Quality content
Who Can Access MasterClass Trial For Free?
The trial period offered by MasterClass is only available to specific people who fulfill certain requirements and are residents of specific countries.
It is quite unfortunate that not everyone has access to the free trial period. MasterClass reserves all the right to update, change, or cancel the trial offer without stating any reason or prior notice.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria?
In order to avail of the free trial offers you must fulfill the below-given criteria.
- You must be a new member of the MasterClass All-Access Pass.
- If you have already purchased an All-Access Pass or taken a trial or introductory offer, you will be ineligible for this free trial offer.
- You must enter a valid payment method when entering the account details.
- You need to sign up through MasterClass’s website directly and not via third-party websites.
Who Can Really Use MasterClass?
Well, MasterClass has published hundreds of lessons for various industrial fields. The platform covers a plethora of subjects and offers one or the other interesting things for everyone. From cooking to sports, technology to lifestyle, you can learn it all. 😘
The professionals and beginners from industries such as those given below can leverage the benefit of MasterClass sessions.
- Science and Technology
- Sports & Gaming
- Food & Beverages
- Community & Government
- Design & Style
- Home & Lifestyle
How Does MaterClass Work?
The MasterClass courses are divided into approximately 20 video lessons on average. Each of these video lessons is usually about 10 minutes long when represented by the average amount.
With MasterClass online, you can subscribe to any of the desired courses and complete it anywhere and anytime you want.
You can access the classes and the relevant material using your computer, phone, or tablet through the MasterClass app. You also have access to class material, downloadable worksheets, hands-on projects, additional reading materials, and more.
It is to be noted that the MasterClass membership lasts only for a year. However, you are allowed to access the teaching materials for any course as long as you want.
Get Professional Instructors For You
The trending courses at MasterClass nowadays are given below on the basis of different categories. These lessons are efficiently curated in order to deliver maximum knowledge.
Community and Government – Courses that make up the list of top three lessons include Reproductive Freedom And Reproductive Justice Are Fundamental To Democracy Itself by Gloria Steinem, Diplomacy by Madeleine Albright, and Condoleezza Rice, and U.S Presidential History and Leadership by Doris Kearns Goodwin.
Food – The top three picks for Food criteria include Modern Italian Cooking by Massimo Bottura, Cooking II: Restaurant Recipes at Home by Gordon Ramsay, and Texas Style BBQ by Aaron Franklin.
Design & Style – The three recommended design and style courses at present include Interior Design by Kelly Wearstler, Fashion Designer Tan France, Photography by Annie Leibovitz, and Makeup and Beauty by Bobbi Brown.
Arts & Entertainment – The trending courses include Poetry by Amanda Gorman, Storytelling Through Portrait Photography by Tyler Mitchell, and Storytelling and Humor by David Sedaris.
Music – Songwriting and Producing by Alicia Keys, Elevate Your Singing And Stage Presence by Christina Aguilera, and Film Scoring by Hans Zimmer.
Business – The three best courses offered are Creativity and Leadership by Anna Wintour, Effective and Authentic Communication by Robin Roberts, and Advertising and Creativity by Jeff Goodby & Rich Silverstein.
Sports & Gaming – The top three trendiest picks for the Sports and Games section are currently Games Design and Theory by Will Wright, Poker Strategy by Phil Ivey, and Shooting, Ball Handling, and Scoring by Stephen Curry.
Writing – The best courses available right now include Writing For Television by Shonda Rhimes, Art Of Storytelling by Neil Gaiman, and Art Of The Short Story by Joyce Carol Oates.
Science and Technology – You can choose Scientific Thinking and Communication by Neil deGrasse Tyson, Space Exploration by Chris Hadfield, and Mathematical Thinking by Terence Tao. 😚
Wellness – For personal growth and wellbeing courses you can go with a Mental Strength lesson by Robin Arzon, Self Expression and Authenticity by RuPaul, and Mindfulness and Meditation by Jon Kabat Zinn.
Most Popular Classes at MasterClass
MasterClass offers lessons on a variety of subjects that include Art and Design, Science, Humanities, Business, Health, and many more that are very useful for its users. Some of its most popular classes are Chris Voss Teaches the Art of Negotiation, Chris Hadfield Teaches Space Exploration, Margaret Atwood Teaches Creative Writing, Salman Rushdie Teaches Storytelling and Writing, Gordon Ramsay teaches cooking and the list goes on.
It is to be noted that based on where you live, you may be charged additional taxes alongside the annual membership price. If the tax applies, you can see it separately on your emailed invoice. Tax rates are decided depending on your location and the billing information provided by you at the time of purchase.
What is included in a MasterClass Membership?
It includes 180+ catalogs in which the world’s best cooking, leadership, photography, and Writing Experts will guide you the best.
Every class has 20 video lessons with above 10 minutes duration and also you will get access to your smartphones and TV apps, offline sessions, and many more things.
MasterClass Membership Key Features
With MasterClass Membership Subscription you have access to the following features and benefits.
1. Wide Catalog Of Courses 📚 – You have access to an unlimited number of sessions and classes, including all the current as well as the newly launched ones. The annual membership offers you a catalog of more than 150 classes and sessions taught and delivered by some of the leading experts in photography, cooking, leadership, design, writing, and more.
2. Watch Anytime & Anywhere 🌍 – One of the benefits of online classes and similarly which stands true for MasterClass is the freedom of learning at your own leisure. You can attend and watch the pre-recorded video sessions and classes from wherever and whenever you want. You can access the learning materials through a phone, tablet, computer, and TV. 😏
3. Audio Mode Only 🎧 – In addition to the educational video resources, you have access to audio lessons. Do not have the time to watch and learn or do you prefer podcast-like material better, MasterClass provides it all. You can now listen, learn, and grow on the go with the help of audio classes.
4. Sessions by MasterClass ⏱️ – All the courses follow a 30-day predetermined curriculum. You can create hands-on projects and receive help from a supportive learners community in case you get stuck somewhere.
5. Downloadable Guides 📂 – What is better than class material being made available to you for offline learning? You can download and make better use of all the class guides available for every course class and session.
6. Guest Passes 🆓 – The MasterClass offers 14 days of free guest passes to you which can be circulated and passed to your friends and family. Share and learn together to make classes more fun.
Pros and Cons of MasterClass
- MasterClass adds new classes every month along with the already present courses by professionals.
- The platform provides a 30-day money-back guarantee on all the membership program plans.
- You can watch and learn anywhere and anytime using a phone, tablet, desktop, or TV.
- The limited number of available courses for some of the categories.
MasterClass is an online learning platform that offers paid pricing packages along with a 7-day free trial offer on the annual membership plans. 😇
Th Free trial is valid for 7 days only where you will have all access pass to explore many classes by experts We personally used it for 7 days after this we purchased it, A trial is enough to explore the classes to get to know whether it will work or not, otherwise you have another option also which is 100% refund. The Masterclass offers you a 100% guaranteed refund valid up to 30 days if you don’t feel it is worth the pricing or you are not satisfied with the service and we don’t think you will go with the second option.
The subscription plan can be bought for as low as $15 per month. You have access to a wide library of course catalogs curated and delivered by prominent people from the creative industry. The platform provides additional educational resources, class guides, and more.
The bottom line is, that MasterClass offers extensive and professional learning courses curated to deal with real-life practical use. So, as far as our opinion goes, MasterClass is a great platform to learn skills online.
Being an online education platform it can be accessed globally, it accepts various payment forms such as payment from MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, credit card, Discover, and American Express.
All the lessons on MasterClass are pre-recorded to make it easy to access for its uses
Yes. MasterClass offers a 30-day money-back guarantee to users to test it out and choose the best for them.