The masterClass is an educational streaming platform with a library of hundreds of video lessons taught by more than 150 of the world’s top instructors.
The platform offers courses for a variety of categories including photography, cooking, business & leadership, music, sports, writing, acting, and more. 😊
MasterClass instructors deliver a great online learning experience through video lessons. These recorded course videos are available all the time and can be accessed from anywhere such as your phone, computer, Apple TV and FireTV streaming media players.
In this MasterClass review, we will be discussing various factors of the educational platform such as free trial and how to claim it, pricing plans, courses offered, support resources and more.
What is MasterClass?
Founded and launched by 2015, MasterClass is headquartered in San Francisco, California. MasterClass was founded by Aaron Rasmussen, a renowned entrepreneur, and David Rogier, a filmmaker and director.
It is an American online learning platform that recommends and selects the top picks for you in the interested field. The company has received a total funding of $461.4 million.
The masterClass is backed by investors like Vershina Capital, Owl ventures, Impede Capital, UTA Ventures, and more. 😇
MasterClass primarily target audience who are interested in a creative profession such as Sales & Marketing, Negotiation, Project Management, Business Strategy, Graphic Design, User Interface Design, Digital Photography, Photo Editing, Film Cinematography, Screenwriting, Songwriting, Music Production, Cooking, Fashion Design, Meditation and more.
Get MasterClass Free Trial
MasterClass offers a 7-day free trial on the annual membership. A 7 day free trial period gives you just enough time to pretty much get an overview of the whole platform and learning process.
In the available MasterClass free trial offer, the platform provides you access to their All-Access Pass. The time limit starts from when you enter your account details and payment method.
The seven-day free trial pass is made available to you once your payment method is verified and approved by Masterclass for authenticity.
Who Can Access Masterclass Free Trial?
The free trial period offered by the Masterclass is only available to specific people that fulfil certain requirements and are residents of specific countries.
It is quite unfortunate that not everyone has access to the free trial period. MasterClass reserves all the right to update, change or cancel this free trial offer without stating any reason or prior notice.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Free MasterClass Trial Offer?
In order to avail the free MasterClass trial offers you must fulfil the below given criteria.
- You must be a new member to the MasterClass All-Access Pass.
- If you have already purchased All-Access Pass or taken a trial or introductory offer, you will be ineligible for this free trial offer.
- You must enter a valid payment method when entering the account details.
- You need to sign up through MasterClass’s website directly and not via third party websites.
How To Claim The MasterClass Free Trial Period Offer?
Now that you know you have a free trial offer by MasterClass but cannot figure out how to claim it, we have got your back. Follow the steps given below to easily access as well as start with your 7-day free trial on the annual membership plans.
- Head to the official MasterClass website, fill in your email address and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Answer to the question asked for hand picked recommendations or skip them.
- Once done, click on the “Get Started” button.
- Select your preferred pricing plan from the available option.
- Enter your credit card details and click on the “Place Secure Order”.
- Once done, sign in to the account using the credentials and start your learning journey. You can successfully use the Masterclass All-Access Pass for a period of 30 days and can initiate a refund if not satisfied.
Who Can Really Use MasterClass?
Well, MasterClass has published hundreds of lessons for various industrial fields. The platform covers a plethora of subjects and offers one or the other interesting thing for everyone. From cooking to sports, technology to lifestyle, you can learn it all. 😘
The professionals and beginners from industries such as those given below can leverage the benefit of MasterClass sessions.
- Science and Technology
- Sports & Gaming
- Food & Beverages
- Community & Government
- Design & Style
- Home & Lifestyle
How Does MaterClass Work?
The MasterClass courses are divided into approximately 20 video lessons on an average. Each of these video lessons are usually about 10 minutes long when represented by the average amount.
With MasterClass online, you can subscribe to any of the desired courses and complete it anywhere and anytime you want.
You can access the classes and the relevant material using your computer, phone, or tablet through the Masterclass app. You also have access to class material, downloadable worksheets, hands-on projects, additional reading materials, and more.
It is to be noted that the MasterClass membership lasts only for a year. However, you are allowed to access the teaching materials for any course as long as you want.
Trending MasterClass Courses
The trending courses at MasterClass nowadays are given below on the basis of different categories. These lessons are efficiently curated in order to deliver maximum knowledge.
Community and Government – Courses that make up the list of top three lessons include Reproductive Freedom And Reproductive Justice Are Fundamental To Democracy Itself by Gloria Steinem, Diplomacy by Madeleine Albright, and Condoleezza Rice, and U.S Presidential History and Leadership by Doris Kearns Goodwin.
Food – The top three picks for Food criteria includes Modern Italian Cooking by Massimo Bottura, Cooking II: Restaurant Recipes at Home by Gordon Ramsay and Texas Style BBQ by Aaron Franklin.
Design & Style – The three recommended design and style courses at present include Interior Design by Kelly Wearstler, Photography by Annie Leibovitz, and Makeup and Beauty by Bobbi Brown.
Arts & Entertainment – The trending courses include Poetry by Amanda Gorman, Storytelling Through Portrait Photography by Tyler Mitchell, and Storytelling and Humor by David Sedaris.
Music – Songwriting and Producing by Alicia Keys, Elevate Your Singing And Stage Presence by Christina Aguilera and Film Scoring by Hans Zimmer.
Business – The three best courses offered are Creativity and Leadership by Anna Wintour, Effective and Authentic Communication by Robin Roberts and Advertising and Creativity by Jeff Goodby & Rich Silverstein.
Sports & Gaming – Top three trendiest picks for the Sports and Games section are currently Games Design and Theory by Will Wright, Poker Strategy by Phil Ivey, and Shooting, Ball Handling, and Scoring by Stephen Curry.
Writing – The best courses available right now include Writing For Television by Shonda Rhimes, Art Of Storytelling by Neil Gaiman, and Art Of The Short Story by Joyce Carol Oates.
Science and Technology – You can choose Scientific Thinking and Communication by Neil deGrasse Tyson, Space Exploration by Chris Hadfield, and Mathematical Thinking by Terence Tao. 😚
Wellness – For personal growth and wellbeing courses you can go with a Mental Strength lesson by Robin Arzon, Self Expression and Authenticity by RuPaul and Mindfulness and Meditation by Jon Kabat Zinn.
MasterClass Pricing Plans
The platform offers three different pricing structures for their subscription services. The details regarding the prices and features are discussed below.
Individual – The individual plan costs $15 for a month and is billed at $180 on an annual basis. You have access to a single account and can simultaneously learn from a single device only.
Duo – The Duo package costs $20 per month with the total invoice billed at $240 on yearly basis. You can use one account and can learn from two devices at a time.
Family – The Family subscription plan can be availed at $23 for a month with the annual billed total of $276 plus applicable taxes. With this package, you have access to one account with six different devices at a time.
It is to be noted that based on where you live, you may be charged additional taxes alongside the annual membership price. If the tax applies, you can see it separately on your emailed invoice. Tax rates are decided to depend on your location and the billing information provided by you at the time of purchase.
MasterClass Membership Key Features
With MasterClass Membership Subscription you have access to the following features and benefits.
1. Wide Catalog Of Courses – You have access to an unlimited number of sessions and classes, including all the current as well as the newly launched ones. The annual membership offers you a catalog of more than 150 classes and sessions taught and delivered by some of the leading experts of photography, cooking, leadership, designing, writing, and more.
2. Watch Anytime & Anywhere – One of the benefits of online classes and similarly which stands true for MasterClass is the freedom of learning at your own leisure. You can attend and watch the pre recorded video sessions and classes from wherever and whenever you want. You can access the learning materials through a phone, tablet, computer and TV. 😏
3. Audio Mode Only – In addition to the education video resources, you have access to audio lessons also. Do not have the time to watch and learn or do you prefer podcast like material better, MasterClass provides it all. You can now listen, learn and grow on the go with the help of audio classes.
4. Sessions by MasterClass – All the courses follow a 30-day predetermined curriculum. You can create hands-on projects and receive help from a supportive learners community in case you get stuck somewhere.
5. Downloadable Guides – What is better than class material being made available to you for offline learning. You can download and make better use of all the class guides available for every course class and session.
6. Guest Passes – The MasterClass offers 14 days of free guest passes to you which can be circulated and passed to your friends and family. Share and learn together to make classes more fun.
Pros and Cons of MasterClass
- MasterClass adds new classes every month along with the already present courses by professionals.
- The platform provides a 30 days money back guarantee on all the membership program plans.
- You can watch and learn from anywhere and anytime using phone, tablet, desktop or TV.
- Limited number of available courses for some of the categories.
The MasterClass is an online learning platform which offers paid pricing packages along with a seven day free trial offer on the annual membership plans. 😇
The subscription plan can be bought for as low as $15 for a month. You have access to a wide library of course catalog curated and delivered by prominent people from the creative industry. The platform provides additional educational resources, class guides and more.
The bottom line is, that MasterClass offers extensive and professional learning courses curated to deal with real-life practical use. So, as far as our opinion goes, MasterClass is a great platform to learn skills online.