Traditionally, architecture has been a major field of creativity and art and till date it is a great medium to add creativity with technology.
What is Traditionally Architecture?
In recent times there has been a great rise in the number of buildings, may it be buildings for livelihood purposes or buildings for showing off. There are many traditional as well as modern buildings which represent the best architecture in the world. 😉
The Pisa Tower is a unique type of architecture which is so incredible that it has never been copied as no one has that type of architectural creativity.
Contemporary buildings like Burj Khalifa are a masterpiece of Architecture gifted to the world. The tallest building in the world is not composed of any simple architecture and that’s why it is the only one of its kind.
People interested in technology with some creativity should definitely think about this field and this can give you a successful career.
But before you think of taking lessons of architecture you must know who is the master of this field and you don’t need to hustle for its answer because the answer is only one name, Frank Gehry.
He has deep insight of architecture and is an experienced architect who shares his incredible knowledge to aspiring people through MasterClass.
Frank Gehry – An Inspirational Figure
Before you get enrolled in MasterClass you need to know the personality of Frank Gehry which is very hard to describe in words because he has so many qualities.
Frank Owen Gehry is a Canadian-American architect and designer.
He has designed so many famous buildings which includes the name of Chiat Building in Venice, 8 Spruce Street, New World Centre in Miami Beach and the list goes on. He has always been experimenting with his designs and ideas and this makes him the best choice for an architect.
He never limited himself to a particular style or manner, tried every idea which fascinated him in any way and this quality of him made him a successful architect and designer.
What Includes Frank Gehry MasterClass?
Frank Gehry MasterClass includes his experience and intelligence in 17 video lessons. These videos have his knowledge expressed in an easier way for students which can be understood by any interested person.
Duration of all the lessons together is only 2 hours 32 minutes which is another speciality of his MasterClass. It becomes easier for students to learn from small clips which allows them to catch things more clearly.
Frank Gehry Master Lessons
Frank Gehry lessons are titled as “ Frank Gehry teaches Designs and Architecture”. His lessons are:
1. Introduction: His first lesson starts with Introduction in which students are expected to get familiar with him and his teaching style.
2. On Creativity: His second lesson is about Creativity and explains to students how to enhance your creative skills and also discusses the importance of creativity in Architecture for students. Every lesson consists of something very unique and important for students so students need to learn each lesson carefully.
3. Design Philosophy Part 1 : In this lesson, Frank Gehry passes his ideas and philosophical thoughts on the subject to the students which includes many important required lessons. 😍
4. Design Philosophy Part 2: This lesson is an extension of the 3rd chapter which takes you deep into his philosophy and thoughts and explains to you the need of philosophy.
5. Generating Ideas: Without ideas, one can proceed with a project and this crucial lesson teaches you how to adjust yourself according to the idea. This lesson teaches you to believe in yourself and your ideas. The idea may not seem interesting to others but if you are okay then you should go for it and make it possible.
6. Frank’s Inspiration: Frank Gehry has designed many excellent designs which are very much appreciated throughout the decades. This lesson is all about how he got the inspiration for his design and teaches students how to interpret their inspiration into ideas. He also conveyed the message of “Creating big from small things”.
7. Design Obstacles: Everyone faces obstacles in their life but only people with a positive attitude wins. Confidence in yourself and a positive attitude towards any obstacle can help you overcome any hurdle. Frank Gehry teaches how he turned hurdles into opportunities for himself and eventually got success. This lesson teaches you life lessons and guides you on how you can be confident throughout the journey.
8. Expressing Movement: This lesson can be considered one of the most valuable lessons. It educates about Frank Gehry’s appreciation for movement. It gives the idea how Frank Gehry has generated ideas from the movement of specific things.
9. Creating With Your Client: Clients are an important part of your career which can get you success. Engagement with clients is an excellent way to convey your thoughts and ideas and it is well known that communication is the key to success in any career. So in this lesson, Frank Gehry teaches how one can take up projects and order and collaborate with clients. 😉
10. Takeaways From the Walt Disney Concert Hall: Frank Gehry has designed the iconic Walt Disney Concert Hall and it is well known to everyone and doesn’t need an introduction. Here he shares his story related to this iconic construction and tries to teach students that no matter what they face , they should believe in themselves and just try to convert it into an opportunity.
11. Takeaways From 8 Spruce Street: New York is an advanced city where one can find people with many ethnicities and the “8 Spruce Street ” in New York is designed by Frank Gehry in collaboration with Curtain Wall Experts. He experimented with metal panels to design this construction and shared his journey to students.
12. Neighbourhood and Context: If anyone chooses their living space, they check their surroundings too which gives them an idea about their neighbour and nearby places. This is an important aspect of Architecture, one cannot just design the building without inspecting nearby places. For designing any structure one must look for a neighbourhood and in this lesson, Frank Gehry gives you a lesson about how to choose a place and how to inspect it. 😊
13. Materials and Prototyping: The most important thing for building anything is material and you need to choose the material accordingly. In building any structure, architects need to select the best available material for construction which will add to its value in the market. Frank Gehry will give you a demonstration on how you can choose yours.
14. Residential Projects: Buying an apartment or any building is a big investment and it is the architect’s duty to provide the best possible to the clients. This lesson is all about how architects should work and make clients believe in them for trusting them.
15. Business: Frank Gehry has been in this field since 1962 and there are some methods to establish yourself in this field successfully. He shares his story about his journey and eventually, it helps students in their journey.
16. Working With a Team: Frank Gehry’s advice for this career is incredible, you will get lessons about how to work and cooperate with respective team members and make yourself successful.
17. Final Thoughts: In his previous lessons he educates about the steps to a successful career and concludes the lessons in his last lesson in which he inspires students and the upcoming generation to experiment and engage themselves in the creation of masterpieces.
#5 Key Benefits of Frank Gehry MasterClass
There are numerous benefits of learning from an expert and Frank Gehry is a master of Architecture and Designing and one can learn infinite things from his. He has been inspiring many through his work and philosophy. Here are few benefits of learning from him:
- Learning from legend itself is an incredible thing in itself and here you can learn directly from Frank Gehry. You can take a look into his ocean of knowledge through 17 video lectures and can learn many valuable lessons.
- His lessons will help you find your own idea of architecture and it will also help you find inspiration. Once you take lessons you will be able to create original ideas.
- You will not only learn about architecture and its methods but will also learn how to handle the ups and downs that are a significant part of a career.
- Architecture is not only about designing buildings, it is also about ideas and creativity which will be embraced by lessons provided by Frank Gehry.
- Frank Gehry’s MasterClass is the best choice for an architect student and his online teaching methods are very practical, which is the most required element of any MasterClass.
What you’ll learn in Frank Gehry MasterClass?
Frank Gehry educates you about every step of architecture and designing in his MasterClass. He just doesn’t give an overview but takes you on his journey and polish your skills. Career in Architecture has many obstacles but Frank Gehry will teach you how to turn obstacles into opportunity. 💚
He will give you life lessons and will boost your confidence which will be very helpful in further stages of your career. Frank Gehry’s MasterClass is about theories as well as practical and this will educate you on many of the aspects of Architecture and Designing.
What To Expect from Frank Gehry MasterClass?
If you have enrolled in his MasterClass, be sure you are going to learn many new and crucial things. He starts with discussions that help students in enhancing their thinking ability. He provides many assignments helping students to think over many aspects of the subject.
Along with video lectures, you will get assignments, tasks and many projects. His class will get you familiar with the environment of the field so be sure you are going to learn.
Is It Worth The Money?
Frank Gehry’s Master Lessons are worth the money you will be paying. Plans for his MasterClass starts at $15 per month and $90 for the overall course. 😇
His class’s rate is super affordable and useful for students. Once you enroll for his lessons you are going to regret it and will learn many useful and important techniques and methods.
Conclusion – Final Say
Nowadays Architecture has emerged as one of the most creative sectors and people are getting name & fame out of it. If anyone is interested he must not think about fees and teachers because Frank Gehry will teach you at your affordable price and it is guaranteed that you will excel.
Architecture and Designing require detailed study and guidance which you will be getting in Frank Gehry MasterClass. Get enrolled and polish your designing skill with the guidance of a wizard in Architect.
Frank Gehry has constructed many iconic structures and by learning through his lessons you can also construct the iconic structure and make your career successful.
Frank Gehry is a Canadian-American Architect and Designer who is famous for constructing 8 Bruce Street in New York city.
Frank Gehry is the winner of the prestigious “Pritzker Architecture Prize” of 1989.
Frank Gehry’s MasterClass is titled “ Frank Gehry teaches Designs and Architecture”. He teaches methods and techniques of architecture.
Frank Gehry MasterClass consists of 17 video lessons, assignments, tasks, group discussion and projects.
Yes, at the age of 19 he was a truck driver and because of his hard work and dedication today he is one of the most prominent figures in the field of Architecture.
Check Out More MasterClass Courses Review: