Thinkific is one of the most popular learning management systems in 2022 and is used by thousands of educators to create online courses.
If you are wondering how one can use Thinkific for free before deciding to commit, then this Thinkific free trial article can be immensely helpful for you.
In this Thinkific free trial review you will get an overview of how to apply for trial access, features you can use in a free Thinkific account and more.
Founded in 2012, Thinkific has successfully landed a total of $22 million including all of the funding series.
Thinkific is one of the most reliable and professional LMS software platforms which enables you to develop, deliver, market, and sell your digital courses.
Based on software as a service platform, Thikific has a community of over 50,000 creators who publish more than 1.5 million courses on an average every week from across 190 countries in 2020.
One of the major reasons as to why the platform has such a large community of creators is the availability of a professional suite of advanced features to extend your capabilities.
Some of the attributes you have access to as a Thinkific user includes drag and drop editor, pre-designed templates, student data analytics, live lessons, assignments, drip schedule, automated emails, completion certificate, single communities, content hosting, promotional bundles, eCommerce capabilities and so much more.
Thinkific Free Trial For 30 Days
Unlike other LMS platforms which apply time limitations on the trial period, Thinikific strives to improve customer experience and satisfaction. The platform provides you access to their services without imposing any time limits.
You can use Thinkific for free as long as you want without investing any kind of money. However, this plan includes only some of the basic features, but is enough to provide you a broad horizon of initial experience.
You can take your time to explore the possibilities, Thinkific features, assess the platform and come to your conclusion after an in-depth trial.
How To Apply For A Free Thinkific Account?
To be able to get started with Thinkific for free you need to create an account as well as follow a proper procedure. Repeat the steps given below in order to apply for a free Thinkific trial.
1. Navigate to the official Thinkific website and click on the “Get Started Free” button present at the top right corner of the home page.
2. You will then be redirected to the registration page where you are required to fill in the asked details. Enter the information such as email address, legal name and more.
4. Following that you will be redirected to the customization page where you can fill in about various details asked such as your school name, if you are already an online educator, instructor bio, people in your organization and more.
5. On completion of the custom flow of your Thinkific account you will be redirected to your dashboard. Here you can start creating your courses, access tons of course creation and promotions features and more.
What Does a Thinkific Free Plan Offer?
Thinkific free plan is an ideal option for you if you are starting with your online course creation endeavor or want to discover the potential Thinkific has to offer. With this free plan you can access core as well as a few advanced features which are as follows.
- Limited courses and unlimited students
- One site admin account
- Drag and drop Course Builder
- Full e-commerce
- Pre designed website templates
- Email and phone support
- Thinkific App Store
With a free Thinkific plan you can successfully design as well as launch your online course without any investment. However, there are certain restrictions to it such as course creation limits, promotional coupons and more.
Benefits Of Thinkific 30 Days Free Trial Plan
Beginner or not, a free trial of a particular service is always a good option before investing in it. Some of the benefits you can reap from applying for a Free Thinkific account include the following.
- It provides you with enough features for an indefinite time period for you to assess their platform and everything they have to offer.
- Most of the platforms ask users for credit card details even when signing up for a free trial, however this is not the case with Thinkific.
- You have the ability to downgrade, upgrade as well as cancel your Thinkific subscription whenever you want.
Thinkific Price After A Free Plan
Thinkific offers a free plan along with three paid subscription plans which are as follows;
1. Basic – The “Basic” plan can be availed at $49 or $39 for a month on monthly and yearly basis respectively.
2. Pro – Thinkific’s “Pro” plan can be bought for $99 or $79 per month on the basis of monthly and annual subscriptions.
3. Premium – The Premium plan costs $499 and $399 for a month depending on monthly and annual tenure.