If you are looking for a platform that just focuses mainly on email marketing instead of trying to be all over the place, then you have got yourself to the right place.
SendX to say the least is pocket friendly, easy, intuitive and offers some really amazing suite of features.
In this SendX review we will be rating the email marketing solution on the basis of multiple factors including onboarding process, pricing & plans, features, user interface, use cases, customer support along with its pros and cons.
What is SendX? (In-Detail Review)
Founded in 2016, SendX has achieved some significant accomplishments over the years. The platform is now operational in 93 countries spread over 6 continents with an exception of Antarctica and has sent over 10 billion emails and browser push notifications.
The platform offers email marketing services for universities, B2B companies, bloggers, artists, etc.
It provides a plethora of useful features and functionalities for email promotions including Drag & Drop Email Editor, Email Automation & Drip Campaigns, Dedicated IP, APIs, Landing Page, Google Analytics, Management List, Pop Up Forms, Embedded Sign Up Forms and so much more. As for the pricing & plans, you can get started for as low as $9.99 on a monthly basis.
SendX Onboarding Process
SendX has a really easy onboarding process which takes no more than a few minutes. Once you’ve opened the official SendX website, follow the steps given below to register for a free account.
- Click on the “Sign Up Free” button present at the top right corner of the SendX home page.
- Fill up the form asking for your business email address, password and official website.
- Once you’ve completed the form, click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Following that you’ll be asked to enter details like your legal name, company’s name, phone number, subscriber list and your industry.
- Select your current email marketing provider and problem with current email marketing tool. After choosing the relevant details, click on the “Get Started” button.
- You’ll be redirected to your account’s dashboard and can start creating ad campaigns & forms, configuring automations and creating contact lists.
The platform offers tons of features that help you promote and advertise your new products, services and brand messages through emails. Some of the key aspects are discussed below. 😍
You can create, strategize, design, schedule and track various email campaigns while generating revenue from the same.
By targeting a particular group and personalizing the email experience based on past open behavior, geographical location and more, you have greater chances of open rates and sale conversions.
You can achieve this by using tools like SendX 1-Click Resend to Un-openers, Geo Send, and Smart Send. The platform provides a drag and drop editor through which you can create professional and beautiful emails quite easily.
You get access to custom reports, detailed analytics, pre-built email templates, personalization, countdown timer, images, buttons, etc.
As the name suggests, autoresponders automatically send responses in case some predetermined triggers occur and set off the messages at the specific time intervals. SendX automation can be easily configured and is very efficient when it comes to marketing on autopilot.
You can set multiple triggers based on various circumstances such as when a user subscribes to your email list, opens an email, fills a form, abandons products or services in the shopping cart, completes a purchase, etc.
Autoresponders not only save your time but send follow ups immediately and improves conversion rates as mails are automatically mapped according to the user’s action.
SendX lets you create, schedule and track email newsletter campaigns. You should customize your content to make it more appropriate, appealing and relevant for users residing in different geographical locations. You can leverage offered solutions, newsletter templates and more than 500,000 free Stock Photos to ensure better click rates.
Bulk emails or bulk blast is helpful in scenarios where particular information is valuable and would be appreciated by every user in your subscription list.
Since you’ll be targeting your entire customer base, decide what you want to communicate, finalize the content and then send the crafted mails while aiming for their inboxes.
You can analyze the click heatmaps to gain insights on which CTAs are working which can help you strategize and optimize your emails effectively. 😚
SendX has a reputation when it comes to email deliverability and clients like Gmail and Yahoo almost never flag or stop your mails from getting delivered.
Embedded Mail Sign Up Forms
You can create forms on SendX and embed them into your website’s page. It lets your viewers see the form on your page rather than having to click on an external link.
You need not have any technical knowledge in order to create SendX forms, all you need to do is copy the pre-written JS script codes. You can create an embedded email sign up form by following the steps given below.
- Head over to the “Forms” and then click “New Embedded Form”.
- Enter the name of your form, goal, template for your mail, and click on “Next”.
- Follow the further steps to edit and submit the content.
Email Drip Sequence
Drip sequence lets you send multiple emails to subscribers on predetermined time intervals. All you need is to identify your target audience based on their past actions & demographics, curate a clear message and plan your campaign. Email automation lets you configure email delivery based on different kinds of subscribers actions, time zones, etc. 😇
Email Pop Up Forms
You can curate personalized pop ups to display on website pages based on page level or path level targeting. These pop ups can be at the starting or the end of a page or organized according to the time, scroll behavior, clicks, etc. These are effective in regards to cart conversions and tagging the subscribers.
SendX lets you create landing pages which are nothing but web pages that visitors are redirected to. It can be activated if a user clicks a specific link which can be an optimized link, an online advertisement link, or a link promoted in an email marketing campaign.
It is typically used for lead generation. Multiple conversion blocks like countdown timers, modal popups, share buttons, etc can be used on landing pages to drive custom actions.
WYSIWYG Email Editor
Technical expertise in HTML is no longer required in order to design creative and professional looking emails. You can use SendX’s pre-built email templates to do the required and preview of your newsletters instantly for both mobile and desktops.
SendX – Pricing & Plans
The platform offers a 14-day free trial period on both monthly and annual basis. The pricing depends on the sole factor which is the number of subscribers. One of the aspects which differentiates SendX from other email marketing services is that the platform offers the same features irrespective of the price you’ll pay.
Unlike other platforms where you have to subscribe to a higher costing plan, SendX lets you use all the functionalities starting at just $7.49 per month for a year or $9.99 for a month. You can get a quoted price depending on the chosen subscribers limit.
Some of the offered features are Unlimited Email Sends, AB Split Testing, Deliverability Booster, Email Web Forms, Page Targeting, Segmentation, Website Activity, 24×5 Email Support and so much more. You are also eligible for a hassle and cost free migration through 24/7 available helpdesk.
SendX – Use Cases
The mail marketing services can be used by anyone irrespective of the industry you’re in.
Some of the use cases are as follows affiliate marketing, crypto & blockchain, accountants, authors, marketing agencies, bloggers, chiropractors, schools, dentists, banks, churchs, restaurants, political campaigns, real estate, universities, SaaS companies, nutritionist, sports, enterprise, entertainment & media, musicians, non-profits, etc. 😉
SendX – Customer Support
SendX provides an extensive and detailed help center consisting of tons of articles on various subjects along with a dedicated blog post page. You can reach out to SendX’s support team through live chat or email support. You can also contact the representatives via phone call on number: +1 (720) 782-5271.
Pros and Cons
- Very affordable pricing plans starting from just $9.99 for a month along with a 14-day free trial period.
- Excellent email deliverability with 50% more email opens using SendX 1-Click Resend to Un-openers, Geo Send & Smart Send feature.
- You can segment your users based on their past behavior and target them accordingly.
- SendX offers an easy to use and clean interface, a simple drag-and-drop editor with tons of customization options and other functionalities.
- The platform doesn’t really offer any free plan for ever, all you’ve got is a 14 days trial.
- You cannot claim for refunds no matter the issues so be sure that what you’re subscribing for is what you need. You can however upgrade your plan anytime you want.
SendX Review – Final Conclusion
Wrapping up our SendX review by summarizing all the points we have covered so far in this article. You get access to highly comprehensive and elaborative tools appropriate for email marketing such as contact management, email campaigns, autoresponders, form automation, Amazon SES email marketing, dedicated IP, third party integrations, landing pages, Google analytics, A/B testing, etc.
Any industry can use SendX and can opt for plans depending on their subscription list starting from just $7.49 per month when billed annually. You get pretty good customer care services including a help center, email, live chat and phone support.
The downsides? No refunds and limited number of landing page templates. But, all in all, SendX is a reliable and legit email marketing platform.
SendX is an email marketing service which aims to help you with email marketing chores. It lets you create, design, schedule, track and send email campaigns to a segment or the whole subscriber list.
Follow the steps given below to create an autoresponder email.
1. Select the goal of your autoresponder, it can be a welcome or thank you mail, new blog posts, successful purchase, etc.
2. Segment your customer list from the time they subscribe to your email list.
3. Choose a suitable ESP.
4. Make a map of your email sequence and personalize it according to your targeted group to achieve better results.
Follow the steps given below to send newsletters in bulk.
1. Do either of the following; click on the “Create Campaign” button present on the dashboard or “Campaigns” on the navigation bar above.
2. Click on the “New Newsletter” button on the following page and follow the screens to reach the “Campaign” button and you are good to go.