In this online marketing era, Email Marketing is one of the best strategies for businesses to reach more audiences and to sell their products/services.
We have various email marketing software to help any size of business to get the customers and increase the sales.
GetResponse is one of the best email marketing service providers that help to engage your audiences and grow your business.
GetResponse offers different features, let’s review them to know how it is suitable for your business and then decide.
😍 What is GetResponse?
GetResponse is a powerful email marketing platform that helps to grow your audience by offering simplified tools to send emails. It is not only an email marketing platform but also allows for the creation of landing pages, websites, sales funnels, webinars, and many more. GetResponse offers different tools that assist your business to grow that creates an impact for your business.
Coming to the stats, GetResponse can generate more than 1,000,000 leads monthly, and delivers 764,556,063 emails weekly. It can host more than 950 webinars daily as well as boost online sales, it proceeds thousands of transactions daily.
✔️ Features of GetResponse
Review the features of GetResponse and analyze how this email marketing platform stands out from other email service providers.
🤗 Email Marketing
GetResponse is a powerful email marketing service provider with email designing tools, email templates, and deliverability rate is high. All you need to do is just select the right type of email to meet your business goals.
It allows you to send newsletters for special updates and offers, and also create automated emails to increase online sales. It delivers the emails at the right time to the inboxes directly and also you can create transactional emails for reminders.
😚 Email Creator
With GetResponse’s drag and drop builder, create beautiful and responsive design emails to grow your audience. The best advantage is without any requirement of HTML coding skills, you can create professional email marketing campaigns.
- Create customized and stunning emails easily.
- Delivers the emails to the inboxes directly.
- Offers pre-designed templates according to your email campaigns.
- It has every tool that is required from creation to optimization of the emails.
- The email creation process is effortless.
- Easy to Schedule your emails.
- Has a library of email templates to meet your business goals like promote, sell, educate, etc. You can even build custom templates for your brand.
- Allows you to create responsive emails that fit any device.
- Comes with an in-built photo editor option to stand out from your email.
- Create dynamic content to get actions from your audiences.
- A/B Testing to monitor & analyze which email campaign is working.
😇 Email Autoresponders
To get more conversion rates, automated email sequences are designed and you can send them automatically to your subscribers. It is a powerful email marketing platform if you use it correctly for your business.
- To grow your subscriber lists, send emails and engage with them.
- Choose a template according to your email campaign goal.
- Set up an automated delivery option to get quick actions from the subscribers.
- GetResponse allows you to monitor and review your email campaigns and do improvements if necessary.
- With an intuitive drag and drop builder, create professional emails for your business goals.
- Schedule the emails to send at a particular time or date then use a list or calendar view.
- Connect with your audience and maintain relationships with them for better conversion rates.
- Always up-to-date with the content and share them automatically.
On the whole, Autoresponders are to set up a sequence of emails, update content to stand out from your email to get more conversion rates.
👉 Email Analytics
According to the email performances and subscriber’s behavior make upcoming email campaigns in the right way. Once you know about your audience, then it is an easy task to send better emails to them.
- All your campaign data is safe and secure.
- Monitor the engagement of your audiences.
- Make decisions according to open rates, bounce rates, etc.
- Examine what kind of emails get more responses and sales.
- GetResponse allows you to track & review every single activity once it is delivered to your subscriber.
- Compare and test the differences between all the email campaigns.
- Learn and implement more subscription methods that help to grow your audiences.
- Segment your subscribers and perform email campaigns.
👍 Email List Management
With the help of personalized emails, grow your subscriber lists by segmenting your audiences. The segmentation process is simple and easy, firstly, upload the data list, the second step is to find the behavior of your audiences. Finally, you have to review what kind of data your audience likes to receive and what kind of email campaigns are correct to send & this can be done with Getresponse Segmentation feature. For more, perform surveys and get to know what your subscriber likes and dislikes.
GetResponse offers advanced segmentation tools that help to list your subscribers and from this reach the right people by sending the right emails.
- Based on the behavior and engagement of your audiences, send smarter emails.
- For better communication, combine custom data with engagement data.
- Always stay up-to-date with your audience lists with CRM tools.
- Even build your subscriber lists with the help of landing pages & sign-up forms.
- Use opt-in funnels and lead magnet funnels to gather email lists in an automated process.
👊 Transactional Emails
It is always better to send emails up-to-date about your products, services, events, and many more. This tends your audiences to buy them again and they will become your loyal customers. Now, all kinds of marketing emails like reminders, receipts, order confirmations, are possible under one roof.
- Deliver all your transactional emails directly to the inboxes.
- GetResponse always notifies you to review abandoned emails and send them back to your subscribers.
- Monitor all your email campaign performances to analyze which one is working.
- Now, proceed to the suitable pricing plan according to your goal.
- The setup is easy just connect an e-commerce platform to GetResponse and send your emails.
- The email deliverability is 99%
- Improve your email campaigns by tracking the critical metrics to attract more subscribers.
✨ Conversion Funnel
GetResponse offers ready-made funnels to build landing pages, automate your emails, sell your products/services, and many more.
Simple Opt-in Funnels – To capture new customers and leads.
Lead Magnet Funnels – To increase your subscriber lists.
Sales Funnels – Promote your products and services to get effective sales for your business.
Webinar Funnels – Communicate and share your knowledge to get more income.
In order to grow your business with GetResponse, select conversion-optimized funnels and create, review & finalize according to your business goal.
- Create social media ads to attract more audiences.
- Create high-converting & optimized landing pages.
- Manage and convert the traffic into a customer with sign-up forms and pop-ups.
- Communicate and stay up-to-date with your traffic with automated email campaigns or free/paid webinars.
- Promote and sell your products through sales pages and also it allows some e-commerce integrations to connect with your shopping cart.
- Send abandoned emails again and recommend your products to purchase them.
- One-click upsell pages with relevant sales offers.
- Connect with third-party payment applications and send emails after order confirmation from your store.
😛 Marketing Automation
The visual marketing automation builder at GetResponse delivers better personalized marketing experiences. The creation of marketing automation is easy by selecting prebuilt workflows for a particular campaign. Now, send emails and attract them with relevant offers, from this sell more easily & quickly. Finally, it is important to build relationships with your customer, so send them a direct personal message.
- According to customer behavior and data, build marketing automation email campaigns.
- Segment the audiences and create individual profiles
- From the segmentation data, send relevant emails.
- Offers automation templates to accomplish your business goals.
GetResponse has powerful email e-commerce tools to get more sales, and it is recommended to review and give it a try. The major quality of using this platform is it can easily convert your website page traffic into leads.
💥 Website Builder
Without the requirement of coding skills, you can create a website for your business at GetResponse. It provides absolutely stunning designs, and just add your creativity with the website builder tool to build the website that you want. Use its customizable templates that match your business niche and promote your business through all your marketing platforms.
In reality, building a website is not an easy task, but with GetResponse it is easy to create an excellent website within seconds and it will be 100% responsive & mobile-friendly, you can review designs how it works on various devices. Firstly, pick the elements that are required for your website, secondly, proceed to customize it. Finally, with just one click manage your website design as it offers various designing tools from font to color and more.
The in-built pop-ups create an impact for your business in the growth of your sales. So, use exact popups and sign-up forms with relevant offers for your products and services. Choose the right domain at GetResponse, as it creates a great impact to run your business successfully. If you don’t have any idea to start a website, don’t worry you can explore ready-made solutions. Of course, it offers ready-made website builder solutions for any type of industry and business, for example, schools, affiliates, firms, etc.
⚡️Web Push Notifications
Web push notifications are one of the strategies for online businesses to boost website traffic as well as conversion rates. This technique is to engage with your audiences and convert them into customers.
- Return back your old visitors to your website with web push notifications.
- Turn your new stranger’s visitor into customers with opt-in forms.
- It is an essential strategy in the marketing toolkit.
- To engage with customers, send pop-ups with offers and updates regularly.
To gain more audiences for your business, just send web push notifications to their devices with new offers that attract them. Without any requirement of email address, bring the audiences from any part of the world. If you want to run multichannel campaigns, then just collaborate GetResponse with marketing automation tools. Examine the views, click rates, to know what works to get more conversion rates. If your web push notification tends to any action immediately on your website or email, then it instantly notifies you about the actions through marketing automation.
⭐ Live Chat
For more sales for your business, then engage with your customers by providing them a Live Chat facility. All you need to do is just offer instant support to your audiences, according to the chat history, segment your audiences. It is even better to enable chat options to your website landing pages, and emails.
In the Live chat option, build trust with your audiences and make them buy your products and services by giving clarification on their doubts in real-time. To look more attractive, customize your chat options with your brand. To avoid any anonymous chats, you can schedule your chats and catch the audiences anywhere.
💫 Landing Pages
To attract new customers and want new sales means to create stunning landing pages with GetResponse. Yes, it allows you to design your own landing page template, or else you can take from the free landing page templates designed by it. Now, it’s your turn to build your business online into a profitable one.
- Create a landing page and show your business details to your targeted audiences.
- Offer exclusive updates on your products to get high-converting leads.
- Selling and getting paid, every activity can be done easily through your landing pages.
- Promotions are the best tactics to attract your target audiences.
- Intuitive drag and drop builders to create responsive designs
- Monitor the performance of your landing pages and implement the changes if required.
- Integrate your landing page to different tools.
GetResponse has over 200 customizable templates, more than 150,000 published landing pages, and over 230,000,000 landing page visitors. The generated revenue through GetResponse is more than $1,000,000.
GetResponse comes with a webinar builder, so without any download options, you can create webinar sessions. The main agenda for any business is to grow the conversion rates by connecting and engaging with the customers. By conducting webinars, you can do that easily, and along with that you can perform
- One can host unlimited webinar sessions.
- It allows up to 1000 live attendees to the webinar sessions.
- You can even share the stage with two or more presenters.
- The best part is you can store your webinar recording sessions which are up to 20 hours.
The webinars are filling the gap between the business and customer nowadays, and at GetResponse you can review and experience a world-class online presence. It is easy to access and also has interactive & in-built marketing tools that bring high conversion rates. With webinars, you can
- Generate more leads
- Promote and sell your products/services
- Analyze the reports
- Share your business details
☄️ Sign Up Forms
The custom sign-up forms at GetResponse helps to turn your visitors into email subscribers. Place the forms on any part of the website like footer, sidebar, top bar, etc. For more conversions & leads, use pop-up forms and sign-ups that grab the attention of your audiences. Allows you to integrate forms to other tools that you want.
- Within minutes, launch the form with the help of drag and drop builder.
- Save and protect the data of your business and subscribers.
- Different popups are provided in Getresponse Signup forms, just & review & select according to your business needs.
- Build forms on your own
- Through blogs and social media, grow your list.
🤔 Paid Advertisements
If you want to grow your business across the world, then GetResponse have in-built paid ads creator is for you.
- Create ads to target your customers with the content they like.
- Find new customers across the globe.
- Retarget the customers who left your website page previously.
- Run ads regularly to promote your products and services up-to-date.
- Facebook, Google, and other social media are the sources to create ads.
🤔 What you’ll get with GetResponse?
GetResponse is a great solution for your business and it helps to grow in different ways. Review and analyze the solutions provided by GetResponse to know what are the advantages when you use this software for your business. You’re an entrepreneur, Digital marketer, or having a small, medium, or large size business, then GetResponse is a solution to deal with everything.
GetResponse is a complete lead generation software for any type of business or industry. The main functions are
- To find who your audiences are and attract them to buy your products or services.
- Its engagement tools help you to build a strong relationship with your audiences.
- It delivers the right emails to the right audiences to inboxes as it avoids spam folders.
- It brings back your old visitors and turns them into new customers.
- Tracks your business, and gives deeper insights that help you to grow across the world.
- Overall it increases your subscriber lists and grows your business.
💛 GetResponse Customer Reviews
The customers of GetResonse shared their experiences on how it helps their business and here is the review of one customer “Easy to use, lots of great options available. Love it. Thanks for making my job easy – Sarah, a 3-year GetResponse customer.
Another customer Tom who is a 2-year GetResponse customer wrote “What I love the most is the simplicity of the design! I love the drag-and-drop smoothness.” You can check more reviews on their official website.
👉 Pros and Cons of GetResponse
- 30 days free trial period
- Intuitive drag and drop builder
- Create unlimited email marketing campaigns
- Create websites and attractive landing pages
- Integrates with other applications & platforms
- Offers all features for email marketing
- Email Analytics and Autoresponsers
- Perfect for both beginners and experts
- Responsive to all devices
- Create ads
- All your business data and customer data is safe and secure
- Available at affordable price
- Cancel at any time
- The pricing plan is based on the list size
- No refunds
- The basic version has limited features
- Need improvement in signup forms to work on mobile devices
🎁 Pricing Plans of GetResponse
GetResponse offers 30 days free trial period without providing your credit card details, use this free version for a month.
Basic version – $15/month, yearly – $12.30/month, 2 years – $10.50/month
- Email Marketing feature
- Build websites
- Email Autoresponders
- Create Unlimited landing pages and lead funnels
- One sales funnel
- Ads on Social media
- Chat support
Most popular Plus version – $49/month, yearly – $40.18/month, 2 years – $34.30/month
Along with Basic version features
- Email Marketing Automations – 5 workflows
- Webinar sessions with 100 participants
- Contact for scoring & tagging options
- Create 5 sales funnels
- 3 users can work together
- 5 webinar funnels
Professional – $99/month, yearly – $81.18/month, 2 years – $69.30/month
Get Plus version features including
- Unlimited Email Marketing automations
- Push notification ads
- Paid webinar sessions
- Webinars with 300 participants
- Get unlimited sales and webinar funnels
- 5 users can work together
- On-demand webinar sessions
Max version – contact the vendor for pricing details
Get Pro version features including
- Add-on transactional emails
- Dedicated customer support
- Multiple accounts and upto 500 users can work together
- Account migrations facility
- Team and Individual role managements
- Webinars partcipants from 500 to 1000
- IP warmup accounts
🔥 GetResponse – The Final Review
GetResponse has different tools that are required for email marketing campaigns and it assists to increase your audience across the globe. It has an easy-to-use interface, and without any requirement of HTML skills, you can create landing pages, websites for your business.
The intuitive drag and drop builder helps to design email marketing campaigns as you want and on the other hand, it offers free templates of different business niches. The emails will be sent directly to the audience inboxes, and you can track the emails and implement the changes if needed. You can engage with your audiences through webinars, live chats, etc.
From creating your business website to promoting, selling, and getting sales everything is possible with GetResponse. So, utilize GetResponse 30 days free trial properly for your business and review whether it is suitable for your business or not.
👀 Frequently Asked Questions
Webinar hosting is one of the marketing strategies and it offers great webinar functionality. It allows you to create a simple webinar session or else a complete webinar funnel.
Email marketing campaigns at GetResponse are good with a deliverability rate of 99% and it does not set any limitations to send emails. Even at the basic price, you can send unlimited emails.
GetResponse is an email marketing platform to create different email campaigns according to your business goal and also build a long-term relationship with your customers.