- 1 Pros and Cons of GetResponse
- 2 Features Offered By GetResponse
- 3 Pricing Plans
- 4 Conclusion
Email marketing will never get old. New tools and mediums on Digital Marketing, Online Lead Generation are launched every now and then but just like civil engineering, email marketing will always be an evergreen cornerstone of the Digital Marketing industry.
Therefore, excellent email marketing services should always be looked out for. Nowadays there is an ocean of email marketing tools and resources available on the cloud. One among them stands at a higher reputation based on the number of years it has kept on amassing happy customers.
Simon Grabowski launched GetResponse in 1999 and since then more than 300,000 active users have used the platform to grow their customer base online. Approximately, 8 billion emails are sent to the potential clients by the email-marketing firm in over 200 different countries to help the business grow and prosper. To help businesses manage leads and contacts, and convert them into potential buyers; their newly built interface is much appreciated by the users. Also check another GetResponse Review here
Pros and Cons of GetResponse
- It is cheaper than its other popular counterparts
- The comprehensive and reporting split testing services are very powerful.
- It provides you to take a review of your emails and newsletters drafted on various versions of smartphones. Thus, you can make sure that your emails and other literature sent to your subscribers look good before you press “submit” button.
- Its landing page creator has very powerful features, but you need to subscribe to a higher plan to enjoy the full version of this facility.
- For 30 days, you can enjoy the full services without spending even a single penny. The free trial is incredible! If you find the services solving your purpose, then why not buy a plan! After all, there is a price attached to all Good Things, isn’t?
- It provides comprehensive support round the clock through email and chat.
- The mobile app of GetResponse works perfectly for both IOS (7.0+) and Android (2.4+).
- Although the drag and drop interface is a powerful tool and aids in designing the emails, I found it to be on the fiddly side slightly.
- The Templates for RSS-HTML E-Newsletters are limited in number.
- There is no refund policy, no free plan or any hidden charges.
- You do not get any support over calls on Saturdays and Sundays.
Features Offered By GetResponse
Responsive Email Design
With over 500 email templates, designing compelling emails for your potential customers that ensure engagement is now easier than ever. You can easily choose the design that suits your purpose best.
Simple to use Landing Page Creator
The tool allows you to create converting landing pages in no time. You can choose from over 100 professional landing page templates. You can easily customize them with the help of easy drag and drop editors. You can easily publish these pages on your domains, other free domains and even on your Facebook business and fan pages.
If you want analytics that delivers then the email intelligence unit of GetResponse has all the numbers you can think of. Increase your ROI by knowing exactly who and what kind of customers open and respond to your mails.
Split A/B Testing
Experimentation in the form of A/B Split testing allows you to analyze what converts for you best. You get to know things like which subject lines incur the highest click-through rates and more.
GetResponse provides you with an awesome email creator that you can use to create interesting, engaging and unique emails. The drag and drop editor provider gives you a host of editing options.
Get to personally connect to your customers and followers online through Webinars
With GetResponse you can engage in webinar marketing and generate influence in real time. You can increase your conversion rates and subsequent sales. You can interact with your audience through polls, whiteboards, live chat, screen sharing and you can also integrate the video to YouTube.
Now you can easily expand your email list by importing contacts from external storage like hard disks and cloud services like Yahoo and Gmail at the click of a button. These contacts can be directed in the campaigns easily.
GetResponse also provides you with autoresponders so that you do not have to wait to send the emails at the right time. You can easily schedule them.
Get all you email synchronized at one place. With GetResponse you can easily manage and integrate Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Mail5.0, Opera accounts. This helps you to be sure that your emails and newsletters look perfectly on the screen of your subscribers irrespective of the media they chose to read your email or newsletters.
Data always helps in creating projections and making campaigns. You can now easily collect the information of your subscribers and use it to provide them with better services. You can embed these forms on your blog, Facebook Fan Page or Website.
With the aid of these forms, the new visitors on your site can sign-up to get information about your products and services.
The overall features of GetResponse are very user friendly and undoubtedly impressive. A single tool, which helps you to create advertising that, works online. You can make amazing newsletters, attractive landing pages and start achieving your business goals.
You can always start with a 30 days free trial which is more than enough to decide whether GetResponse is really for you or not. In this free trial you can add up to 250 subscribers. You don’t need to enter any credit card details. After your trial period ends and you chose to pay for one whole year, you can save approximately 18%, and if you pay for two years in advance, you get saving of 30%. If you wish to want to enjoy the services of GetResponse for a longer time, then it is definitely a good deal.
Apart from these, there are other four types of plans namely E-mail plan, Pro Plan, Max plan, and Enterprise plan.
I think you should give GetResponse a try if really want to pump up conversions and leads from email campaigns, awesome landing pages, and influential webinars. It will help your business to reach a new level.
However, one must decide for himself/herself. Go through the website, the free trial and all the features and decide whether GetResponse can deliver on your business goals or not. If you have any doubts feel free to mention them in the comments. Also let know about your experience with GetResponse.