SendPulse Review: Best Email, SMS & Webpush Marketing Tool
If you are aiming at increasing your niche audience and need to focus on bulk email sending then, SendPulse will be of great help to you.
Let us find out in detail about the SendPulse company and its features in this article. SendPulse has been able to build its strong relationship with the help of its innovative marketing methodology.
The company uses the integrated messaging platform with email Personalisation and “Artificial Intelligence” systems to turn client’s service agents superhuman and also aid users to establish communication via all devices through SMS, Web Push, SMTP, SMS, Email, and others.”
Clients who have been using SendPulse regularly have seen 50% to 100% increase in their engagement statistics like page views, conversions, click-through-rates and time on site.
Let us discuss the features, Pros, and Cons of this company in SendPulse Review:-
1) A Single Platform
Once you avail the services of SendPulse, you can interact with all your customers through the possible channels like web push notifications, email and SMS subscriptions. You can easily integrate your services like CMS, online shopping, CRM systems and others with mailing by using their API.
2) Email Service
By opting for SendPulse, you can set emails instantly, schedule the automated messages quickly and carry out the A/B testing of the campaign. For the creation of email, you need not even know HTML. Also, you can easily use their ready-made templates and drag-drop editor. So, if you are a newbie in the technical field, you will not lack behind in communicating with your potential customers.
3) Automated Mailing
You can save your precious time by setting up auto-sending of SMS, web push notifications and emails. So, you can focus on other aspects of your business, by just setting them once!
4) Mobile App
From your hand-held device, you are able to send mailings, add subscribers and also track the stats. Thus, you work while on the go too!
5) SMTP service
The company provides a reliable and quick SMTP server for the e-mail service that has reputable IP addresses. Also, you get a detailed analytical report of how many customers have opened up the email and clicked on the clicks.
6) Web Push
If your business requires you to keep your customers updated about your important events, sales, and other significant news, then Web push service will be mighty helpful. It is very simple to integrate and also promises higher click rate and percentage of messages read.
The cherry on the cake is the company offers this service free to all its users. Simply add a line of code on your website, and you are ready to push notifications to all your subscribers.
7) SMS service
Their SMS mailing service will take you by surprise; you can send SMS notifications to your customers in more than 200 countries on more than 900 different mobile networks. Isn’t HUGE!
Also, you can simply create a series of SMS to be sent in one go; they will be sent automatically on the basis of triggers and schedule.
1) Creation of email campaigns cannot get simpler than this.
2) The entire email list can be imported from XLs, CSV and XLSX file formats. The lists can also be added from other email marketing providers like GetResponse, Constant Contact, UniSende, MailChimp, and from other ecommerce platforms like Bitrix 24, Zapier and WooCommerce.
3)The reports provided by SendPulse are very interesting to look at with clear, sharp graphics and detailed information.
4) The detailed tutorials and videos on their YouTube Channel prove to be highly beneficial in knowing the tips and tricks to use the services more efficiently.
5) Their customer support team is available round the clock, 24* 7. So, if at any time you are caught up, you will not be disappointed with their support.
6) You get the service to divide your subscribers on the basis of browser language, browser, country and subscription date or page. Thus, you can send them notifications accordingly.
If you are impressed with its services, you will also be surprised at the reasonable pricing options offered by the company.
- If your subscribers are less than 2,500, then you send up to 15,000 newsletters monthly absolutely free.
- The SMTP service can be tested with free initial 12,000 emails.
- SendPulse web push notifications are completely free.
- If your number of subscribers exceed 2,500 then select from the different payment types:
- The monthly subscription that allows you select a certain number of subscribers and emails you want to send starts from as low as $9.85.
- For every mail you send, the package starts from $32 for 10,000 messages.
At the End
SendPulse is, in fact, an amazing email marketing tool which has still not got its due in the market it deserves. According to me, it deserves a place on the list of top email marketing tools. What do you think, after reading the detailed SendPulse Review?
You share your thoughts and experience about SendPulse in the comment section below.