- 1 👉 What is pCloud?
- 2 ✅ pCloud Features
- 3 💚 Customer Reviews on pCloud
- 4 ⭐ Pros and Cons of pCloud
- 5 🎁 pCloud Pricing Plans
- 6 🔥 Final Words on pCloud Review
- 7 👀 Frequently Asked Questions
👉 What is pCloud?
- pCloud works on all devices, and so you can store all the files on your desktops, pCloud drive, mobile, tablets, and on the web too.
- It allows you to share files, documents, photos, videos, etc. At the same time, you can collaborate with your friends and so you both can work on every file.
- pCloud Crypto keeps your files more secure and confidential as it comes with a high level of encryption.
✅ pCloud FeaturespCloud has various features so that it will be easy to manage all the files and folders and proceed to review them to analyze how those features benefit both businesses and individuals.
Managing the Files
- If you want any particular folder or file, then just type the folder name or file name on the search bar and simply get it.
- pCloud offers a filter option so that it will be easy for you to search & review the documents, files, folders, and everything by clicking on the icons.
- If you deleted any files or folders, then all these files are available in trash according to some time based on the plan, For the free plan, it will be 15 days and for the paid plan, it will be 30 days. Even it allows you to delete the folders that are available in the trash whenever you want.
Unlimited CapabilitiesWe can see that some cloud storage service providers offer limitations in storing the files and it is difficult to maintain all the files in one place due to the limitations. But coming to pCloud, it offers an unlimited file storage facility, and also you can store, and review all the files in one place.
- pCloud allows the users to upload any type of file, of any size including HD videos into the cloud which will be 100% secure. This is the reason why we recommend pCloud and yes, it allows you to upload a collection of docs, files directly from the web.
- Coming to the details of uploading and downloading the speed, it completely depends on the internet connection. Of Course, it offers unlimited upload and download speed to its users.
File Sharing Services
- The shared folder option at pCloud allows your team to collaborate to share the files and everything. So you and your team both can work simultaneously and on the other hand, it offers to INVITE TO FOLDER option so that you can share private folders with the selected people. Even you have the right to manage the folder like stop access the files to some people by changing the permissions if necessary. Anything you can do at any time according to your requirement.
- Even to the people who didn’t have a pCloud account, you can share large files as they by just giving a click to the link they can view, download the files.
- For more protection to the links, it allows you to set up a password, and moreover, when you share the files with the pCloud account users, they have the opportunity to upload the files into the same folder via the link that you shared.
SynchronizationThere is a huge chance of getting our devices hacked, corrupt or broken, so it is always good to back up all our business important files regularly. The data synchronization at the pCloud drive provides great safety and security too.
- After uploading the files in pCloud, you’re going to experience the latest version on your devices. Even it has an additional synchronization option, where it can connect the local files that are available on your desktop. It provides support to block-level sync so that fastly the files are uploaded in the pCloud drive.
- All you need is just a single tap to upload all your files, photos, videos, and other important things by turning on the Automatic Upload feature. So, when you click a photo then it automatically synced from your mobile device to your pCloud account.
Safety and Security
EncryptionTo encrypt all your files and data, pCloud Crypto is the simplest and more secure, whereas client-side encryption provides safety to your files and also prevents any unauthorized access. If you want more security to all your confidential files, pCloud Crypto is there for you which provides high-end security to the files and folders. Even pCloud applies zero-knowledge encryption to the files so that it prevents suspicious activities and even for pCloud is difficult to review all your files. The Crypto pass i.e., an Encryption Key is available for the creator of the file which means the user. When compared to other storage service providers, pCloud is completely different because it provides high security to your files and also offers both encrypted & non-encrypted folders to the same account. So, you can choose files to encrypt and lock them for high security. The encryption at pCloud is user-friendly and to use the file from the storage just enter the Crypto pass to unlock it. So, you only have the right to use the files and folders whenever you want. The data authentication process at pCloud will be done in an easy way, and the experts are saying that considering the authentication process is an important part of the encryption. The pCloud Crypto solves any problem that you may face with the help of a tree of hashes which is the same as a bitcoin. As of now, the layers of security and keys are unbreakable at pCloud and they give access to the respective user of the pCloud account to review all their files and folders.
- The pCloud web platform is accessible on any device browser like mobile, computer, etc. Get all the features and functionalities on the web itself including collaboration with friends, colleagues, or family.
- It is easy to store all the data, synchronization and accessing the files at pCloud as it has a pCloud drive that allows you to create a secure virtual hard drive for your desktop. This pCloud drive’s main intention is to make your work easy and the desktop app is available for Mac, Linux, and for Windows too.
- When you use pCloud Crypto with pCloud drive, it assured in providing high security for the data that you are supposed to store on the cloud.
- For mobile versions, just turn on the automatic upload function, and then it automatically backup all your photos, videos, files, and everything to your pCloud account.
- The advantage is all the files will be synced between both web and mobile devices. Overall it automatically backup every data of any format which is available on your device including the music player too.
- If you add favorable files or media on pCloud, then it gives access to watch them in offline mode also. Not only music files, but you can also connect photos, documents, files, and other important things to your favorite you can access them without an internet connection.
File VersionsFor a specific period of time pCloud saves the data versions to all your files and so it is easy to review the previous version of the work. Now, you can check all the actions that you have done on the pCloud and at the same track every single activity on a daily basis and find any suspicious activities or if there are any edits in the file.
- With the pCloud Revision option edit the files and restore the previous versions and according to the pricing plan File versions are kept for 30 days.
- pCloud rewinds all the data that are stored in it and also browse the file according to the name, date, etc.
- The Extended file history features allow you to record everything about the file changes for up to 365 days. At the same time, you can recover the data that is deleted or edited in a time period of 365 days.
Backup ServicesAs soon as you begin your system to backup, then automatically pCloud stores all your files, folders and also if you do any changes then automatically you can see the changes in the files that you saved in pCloud. The best part is it does not limit the file size as well as speed limits. pCloud is available on all devices and so you can access the stored files and folders at any time and anywhere you want. It keeps all the older versions of the files in the trash for a period of 30 days and also if you want to extend the time means you can do it. pCloud is the solution to protect all your valuable files from any random theft, hard drive failure, or else any virus.
Management of Digital Assets
- It offers 24/7 access
- It comes with rich media support with an in-built video and audio player
- You can track how many people are access to your assets from your online store
- Encrypt the files with the help of pCloud Crypto
- One can upload the files and folders from servers, cameras, cell phones, or hard drives
- Upload unlimited files with unlimited speed
💚 Customer Reviews on pCloudpCloud customers have shared their views and also been given five-star ratings. Various people from across the world are likely to use this pCloud storage program and everyone is satisfied with its features. From individuals to businesses, everyone is happy with pCloud and the main reason behind this is its security. Now, they can share any file, work together by collaborating with others, and many more things that make their customers impressed with it. They are in love with the product and also recommending the individuals save their files by using it on any device. We can witness more ratings provided by its customers and see the below-captured image to understand more how pCloud help them.
⭐ Pros and Cons of pCloud
- Easy-to-use cloud storage platform
- Two-factor authentication for more data security
- Can upload a large number of files
- Offers live chat support with the pCloud team
- Can also upload from google docs, Microsoft onedrive, etc.
- Available at affordable price
- Create a free pCloud account to get 10GB of free storage
- Allows to save any type of file like photos, videos, to documents
- Use pCloud on a smartphone app, desktop app, or web
- Create a new folder to add favorite files
- No cons
🎁 pCloud Pricing PlanspCloud offers 10GB free and without providing credit card details, you can utilize this free storage. With this free storage, you can share links, get access on any device, share folders, music player, TLS/SSL encryption, and finally file requests. Coming to the paid plans details, it provides different plans for individuals, businesses, and families. A complete review of all the lifetime plans is provided and choose which one do you want.
- Storage of 500GB
- The shared link traffic is 500GB
- Fair sharing and showcase 30 days trash history
- Shared link branding
- It provides 2TB of Storage
- Shared link traffic of 2TB
- Fair share options
- Shared link branding
- Free trash history of 30 days
- Allows unlimited users
- Per-user, it gives 1TB of storage
- Provides teams and access levels
- Allows to share the folders
- Provides trash history – 180 days
🔥 Final Words on pCloud ReviewIf we talk about pCloud, it is one of the best among the list cloud storage services, and today, it is an excellent choice for both businesses and individuals. It gives access to save, share, and collaborate with others, and also it has an easy user interface. It provides great security to your data and so you can upload unlimited-size files and other documents. Also offers 24/7 chat support and so you can contact the team if you have any doubts and problems. pCloud works on all the devices, so you can use it as an app on a mobile device, or as a desktop, and also as a web on both devices. Overall, the pCloud review states that it stands out from all types of services to provide the best to its from storage, security, upload speed, and support everything is super good.
👀 Frequently Asked Questions
pCloud is a completely secure and safe storage service provider as it is secured with the 256-bit AES method while sharing and uploading the files. Along with that, it applies to TLS/SSL protection.
The pCloud is an easy cloud storage platform as it allows you to store data up to 10 GB for free of cost. For lifetime plans it offers to store up to 2TB of storage and today pCloud is recommended by its users because of its security and customer support.
It has a unique feature that is nothing but client-side encryption functionality and it helps to provide safety for your files by hiding from any authorized access.