Description: Founded in 2017, Spocket is headquartered in Vancouver and is well known for providing dropshippers access to source fast-shipping US/EU products. The platform allows you to choose the products you want to sell from a list of thousands of dropshipping suppliers from all around the world.
Application Category: Dropshipping
Author: Chiranshu Monga
Spocket is a true opinion about the aforementioned dropshipping platform. It offers an immense number of fast-shipping suppliers from US & EU, third-party integrations, and products. You can select from any of the four available pricing plans according to your business needs. Spocket also provides a free chrome extension, AliScraper, that enables you to import items from Aliexpress and automate your order fulfillments there as well. This is truly a one-stop-shop for you to build and grow your dropshipping business.
- Brand Invoicing
- Cross-Platform Software
- Wide range of products
- Faster Deliveries
- Easy Integration
- Automated AliExpress dropshipping
- Limited Suppliers Locations
- Limited Customer Support
It is no shocker that in today’s era, everyone has once thought about starting their online business venture and making money by selling some sort of products and services through the Internet.
Dropshipping allows you to have a career out of e-commerce, all you need is the right dropshipping model and strategies.
In this Spocket review, we will be rating the platform on a multitude of factors including ease of use, onboarding process, pricing & plans, features, integrations with pros and cons.
Spocket is designed to help you, an online business owner, connect with suppliers and fulfillment centers to make the whole task a lot easier. You can integrate with a number of platforms including Alibaba, Aliexpress, Shopify, Wix, Squarespace, BigCommerce, Ecwid, and WooCommerce stores. With just a few clicks and an easy to use interface, you can launch your dropshipping business selling products instantly.
What Is Dropshipping?
It is a process of selling and purchasing products or services where an eCommerce store sells the goods that aren’t stored in your inventory. What that basically means is that the purchasing of the products is done from a third party and is directly sent over to the customer’s address. Therefore, dropshipping saves you from all the hassle of stocking up and inventory management.
Some of the benefits of using Dropshipping are that it requires significantly less up-front inventory investments, is flexible and has a wide range of goods, tracks inventory for accounting purposes, packages and ships orders on your behalf, and is easier to scale up.
Why Choose Spocket?
Sample Availability ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The platform allows you the advantage of ordering the product samples. You can test out the products from a particular supplier and once satisfied, you can start partnering up with them for the desired products.
Spocket states that the product delivery would take around 2-7 business days. However, the suppliers decide the shipping time of any item.
Most suppliers on Spocket allow you to add your own logo to customize your customer’s invoice.
Ofcourse! YES For Spocket
✅ Easy ordering
You can sync your online store with Spocket to let all your orders get automatically updated in the app.
You can integrate your business venture with Shopify, Aliexpress, Squarespace, BigCommerce, Wix, WooCommerce, Ecwid, Alibaba and Square.
✅ Better Product Quality
All the products available from Spocket suppliers are of high-quality which you can also be assured of by exploiting the benefit of product samplings.
✅ Faster Deliveries
Unlike other dropshipping apps which take forever to deliver your products to the customers, Spocket takes less time doing the same. Therefore, making the customer’s buying experience better ultimately increases the re-buying chances. The average delivery time varies between 2 to 7 business days.
✅ 100% Automated Order Processing
All you have to do is click on the checkout button and the rest of the process including order deliveries to your customers is handled by Spocket.
Spocket Onboarding Process
The Spocket’s onboarding process is easy, you are required to fill up and complete a simple registration process to start sourcing the products for your site. Follow the steps given below to do so.
- Click on the “Get Started” button present at the top right corner of Spocket’s home page.
- You can either fill up the registration form asking for your name and email id or log in through Google or Facebook credentials.
- You can select the products you want to sell from the optional category drop down list. You can sell a wide range of goods from categories like tech accessories, bath & beauty, wallets, automotive, footwear, clothing, toys, sports & outdoor, home decor, etc.
- Once you are done with all these steps, you’ll be redirected to your dashboard where you can start building your ecommerce store.
How Can You Earn Using Spocket?
Spocket works fairly easily when it comes to the earning process. Your customer will place an order from your store and will pay you a certain X amount. You will be purchasing the same ordered product for the Y amount from the supplier. Suppliers will be responsible for the shipping of ordered products directly to your customers. The profit margin earned by you would obviously be X-Y.
Launch Your Ecommerce Store
Through Spocket you are just 5 steps away from launching your online business venture by linking the products to your store to start earning. Follow the routine given below to set up your eCommerce site.
Step 1 – Registration
Since we have already covered how to register for Spocket, we are gonna go ahead with the remaining steps. But, do log in to Spocket and connect your store.
Step 2 – Integrate with E-Commerce platforms
Spocket is compatible and integrates a number of third-party eCommerce platforms. The said integration platforms include WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce, Wix, Alibaba, AliExpress, Square, and Ecwid, to name a few.
Step 3 – Products Selection
If you have decided on your niche then you can select the products accordingly and can make use of “Google Trends” to figure out which items amongst them have the highest incoming traffic. However, if you cannot finalize the products for some reason, you can check out the premium and best-selling products on Spocket. This can be achieved by using the advanced filters present on the Search dashboard. The displayed data would show the highly discounted and top-performing products from Spocket’s catalog.
Step 4 – Review your selling price and margins
It is important to develop an effective cost-based pricing strategy and it can be done by calculating all the expenses that are attached to the product. Some of the said expenses include salaries, marketing, sourcing products, platform fees, returns & refunds, processing fees, software, and bank charges.
Spocket’s profit margin calculator can help you determine your gains. All you need to do is, enter the selling price of a product and it’ll automatically calculate the profit you’ll be able to make after deducting the product’s cost and shipping prices. In addition to it, you can also use Shopify’s Profit Margin Calculator to find the profitable selling price for your product.
Step 5 – Launch your eCommerce store
The last and the final remaining step is to publish your Dropshipping store. You can modify various aspects related to your eCommerce store such as branded invoices, global pricing rules, payment & shipping settings, themes customization and domain name.
Pricing & Plans
The platform primarily offers three kinds of subscription plans based on a monthly and yearly basis. You also have access to the free plan which includes the basic features. Spocket also allows a free 14-day trial period and does not require any credit card information. Let’s discuss the pricing plans in a little detail along with the offered attributes.
- Free – The plan costs you nothing and is absolutely free of charge. You can use it to browse the Spocket’s product Catalog. You have access to 24×7 Chat support along with AliExpress Dropshipping.
- Starter Plan – The subscription plan costs $24.99 on a monthly basis. You are offered 25 unique products, Email support, 24×7 Chat support and AliExpress Dropshipping.
- Pro Plan – You’ll be charged $49.99 per month. However, you can avail it for $24 per month for a year with the total billed amount of $288. In addition to all the “Starter” features, you have access to 250 unique products, 25 premium products and Branded invoicing.
- Empire Plan – The pricing plan can be currently availed for $99.99 on a monthly basis. Instead of the monthly plan, if you go for a year long subscription it’ll cost you a total of $684 ($57 per month basis). It provides selection availability from 10,000 unique and 10,000 premium products.
- Unicorn – It is only available on a yearly basis and charges around $79 per month with the total billed amount of $948. In addition to “Empire” plan features, you have access to Supplier sourcing, Product requests and Bulk checkout.
- Ability to build better brand loyalty through Spocket’s branded invoicing, where you get to include your store’s logo and personalized notes on your customers’ order invoices.
- Cross Platform Software – Spocket has a web version application along with mobile software compatible with iOS and iPadOS available on App Store.
- Wide range of products – Spocket’s product catalog consists of a wide range of original goods from the United States and Europe. You can dropship items from categories like Clothing, Accessories, Jewelleries, Festival & Parties, Home & Garden, Children, Pets, etc.
- Faster Deliveries – Spocket would take around 2-7 business days for the all process. However, sometimes time may vary because of suppliers’ delay.
- Tons of Integrations – You can integrate third party Ecommerce platforms with your Spocket app. Some of them are Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Squarespace, Wix, Felex, Ecwid, Square, etc. This allows for automatic product inventory synching and automated order processing for your dropshipping store.
- Automated AliExpress Dropshipping – If you’re unable to find items that you like on Spocket, the platform provides a free and robust chrome extension, AliScraper, that allows you to import items and automate your order fulfillments from AliExpress.
- Limited Suppliers Locations – Spocket works with suppliers in the US, UK, Europe, New Zealand and Australia. However, if you aren’t able to find items that you like, Spocket provides a free chrome extension, AliScraper, that allows you to import items from AliExpress to complement the catalogue from Spocket.
- Limited Customer Support – You have no direct contact support with the suppliers unless you pay an extra $5.99 subscription fee. The platform however, does offer 24/7 customer support that usually responds within minutes, as well as an extensive help center along with blog posts, detailed articles and FAQs.
Spocket Review – Final Conclusion
Wrapping up our Spocket Review by stating our true opinions about the aforementioned dropshipping platform. It offers an immense number of fast-shipping suppliers from US & EU, third-party integrations, and products. You can select from any of the four available pricing plans according to your business needs. Spocket also provides a free chrome extension, AliScraper, that enables you to import items from Aliexpress and automate your order fulfillments there as well. This is truly a one-stop-shop for you to build and grow your dropshipping business.
Spocket provides you with the functionality to customize or re-brand your products for customer orders. You can do so by clicking on the “Settings” button followed by the “Store” option. Add your company’s logo along with the personalized note. All your customer orders will include branded invoicing which includes your company’s logo and personalized note.
Most of the Spocket suppliers ship worldwide. You can check the shipping destination by either looking at a product listing (check the product description) or by searching the shipping location (Click on “Filters” present on your dashboard and enter the country of shipping destination).
You cannot claim for refunds if the 14-day trial period has expired or you decided to have upgraded to an Annual plan. The platform also charges 99 cents as non-refundable fees to retailers who use credit cards for monthly trials.
The Spocket’s global pricing rules allow you to mark up all your products using a percent-based (adds a percent markup to the listing price), multiplier (multiplies the listing price by the inserted number), or fixed pricing markups (adds a fixed amount to all the listing prices.