Latest 8 Best Noise Cancelling Headphones In Market Of 2017
- 1 8 Best Noise Cancelling Headphones In Market Of 2017
- 2 Eight Best Noise Cancellation Headphones for Money
- 2.1 #8:Bose QuietComfort 35
- 2.2 #7: Bose QuietComfort 25:-
- 2.3 #6: Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless:-
- 2.4 #5: Sony H.ear On Wireless NC:-
- 2.5 #4: Plantronics BackBeat Pro:-
- 2.6 #3: Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7B:-
- 2.7 #2: Sony MDR-ZX770BN:-
- 2.8 #1: Sennheiser PXC 450:-
- 2.9 Get Best Experience With These Top Best Noise Cancelling Headphones of 2017:
8 Best Noise Cancelling Headphones In Market Of 2017
Recently noise cancelling headphones are gaining fast popularity. There comes in a lot of misconceptions among people regarding these best noise cancelling headphones for the money. Many people are unaware of the difference between noise isolation and noise cancellation and tend to confuse between the two. It is important to remember in this regard that these two are entirely different technologies and works on a separate mechanism.
About Noise Cancelling Technology in Headphones
Noise cancellation technology is used in headphones and earphones when you wish to cancel out some low-frequency noise. But, you are still able to hear the small humming sound, human talking, your baby crying and street traffic. Noise cancellation is seen to work efficiently at low frequencies like humming sound of a plane’s engine.
Best noise cancelling headphones are the best friend for a traveler who needs to be aware of everything going around them while enjoying the music. This technology is also more suitable for people who want to let in louder noises while keeping ambient predictable and constant noise out. However, don’t forget that such expensive and branded headphones come at a hefty price.
There is a noise cancelling headphones with microphone which picks ups the ambient noise that includes outside noise like that of the traffic. The creation of a noise-cancelling wave erases the extra noise without interfering with the music you are listening. Therefore, you need not be disturbed by outside sound when you have the best noise cancelling headphones.
Also read– Top 5 Best Soundbar Speakers
Benefits of these noise cancellation headphones
Advantages offered by noise cancellation technology are unmatched. Apart from cancelling out lower to intermediate frequency sounds, they are known to do quite a lot of things. You have a comfortable music listening experience as this technology offers you an illusion of a quieter environment. Moreover, you can utilize your favorite noise cancellation headphone when you want to cancel out any noise without listening to music.
Such headphones accompany some minute disadvantages too, like a high price, low sound quality and need more power to function. However, these are petty issues and are not a matter of concern for ardent travelers and music lovers.
Consider the list of top 8 best noise cancellation headphones of 2017 if you are planning to buy one for your next vacation.
Eight Best Noise Cancellation Headphones for Money
This model from Bose comes with top of the line perfect noise cancellation technology. Wireless Bluetooth operation is an added feature of the Bose QuietComfort 35.
- The unique fold-up design provides extra comfort to the user. It is a great headset for taking phone calls too, and the sound appears excellent for Bluetooth.
- It is a one of its kind headphone which works perfectly even if the battery dies.
- Such unique features make this headphone the best noise cancellation headphones that you can buy right now.
- The QC35 looks almost similar to the QC25 but is comparatively heavier. Bose has changed the exterior design, and it incorporates a wide headband which offers a stable fit to this headphone. This also provides a significant feel of sturdiness to the model.
Noise cancelling headphones with microphone are present both inside and outside the earbuds which senses, calculate and send unwanted sound to the digital electronic chips from each ear. These two proprietary digital chips send back an equal, precise and opposite response within a fraction of a millisecond. Bose claims that this headphone is also incorporated with the latest digital equalizing system.
#7: Bose QuietComfort 25:-
Dynamic, clearer sound and an extra comfortable design are the forte of the Bose QuietComfort 25. The highly efficient noise cancellation feature has been improved slightly.
- The sturdy headphone comes with a new folding design which helps it to get fitted correctly in a small carrying case.
- The best part about this headphone is that Bose is offering buyers the opportunity to try the model at home for free for 21 to 30 days.
- The price of this stellar noise cancellation headphone from Bose is slightly on the higher side.
- This might pose to be a problem for people looking for best noise cancelling headphones. but it has indeed taken the company to new heights.
- It has been re-designed to make sit close to your head. It means there is a lesser gap between your head and the headband.
Engineered fabric covers the headband as seen in some high-end automotive applications. Though there are a lot of plastic used in the construction of the model Bose is capable of maintaining a proper balance between comfort, durability and weight.
This wireless noise cancellation headphone is quite comfortable and offers world-class sound.
- This over-ear wireless headphone is relatively lightweight and comes with an impressive noise cancellation feature.
Moreover, this model comes with touch controls which work wonders when you are on a call.
- Good battery life is another impressive feature. Though it is little high-priced than some of the top quality Bose headphones, the sound quality is amazing for Bluetooth.
- Being a power-packed featured headphone, it performs very well no matter what kind of music you are listening.
Must Read:- 9 Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers
- Sennheiser has not only incorporated excellent sound quality headphone but has also customized the sound modes.
- This is made possible by the CapTune app of the model meant for Android and iOS.
- Some other features like touch controls, reliable headset performance and long battery life have also been modified by the company.
Adaptive noise cancelling feature is also excellent and is capable of giving tough competition to many leading headphone brands. These elegant and best noise cancelling headphones also offers a hiss-free listening experience. The best part is that you can adjust the quantity of noise cancellation according to your preference.
This new model from Sony is a comfortable and premium wireless headphone that emits impressive sound. The Sony H.ear On Wireless NC also performs quite well while making calls.
- The noise cancellation feature works during calls too and adapts perfectly to your surroundings.
- These collapsible headphones do fold up but not in a smooth manner. This means, when put into the carrying case it becomes slightly bulky.
- The comfortable H.ear On Wireless NC offers active noise cancellation and sound which makes it a strong contender in this category.
- The build quality of Sony headphone deserves special mention.
- This is the perfect headphone for your travelling days and is comfortable for people with bigger ears.
- The clamping force is strong but gets light with time. Sony never disappoints its users when it comes to sound quality.
They sound far better than any other premium quality noise cancelling headphones. Both the mids and highs are well-balanced with a slightly high bass. Fun and the casual sound are produced, but this might seem a little bass heavy for people who prefers flat music. These best noise cancelling headphones comes in different eye-catching colour.
#4: Plantronics BackBeat Pro:-
This is a fantastic best noise cancelling headphones as it features both noise cancellation as well as Bluetooth technology in a comfortable and sturdy body.
- The sound quality is decent with numerous excellent features which make it a must buy for a music enthusiast like you.
- It is known to have a good battery life and comes with a compact carrying pouch.
- The design has a professional look which makes this model a hot favourite of people looking for sophistication in their gadgets.
- Some minute drawbacks are noticed by users but above all these are the best noise cancellation headphones spent by those people who are looking for a smart set.
The build quality of this music headphone is great as made of durable plastic. It means it has the capability to survive a lot of torture quietly. But, keep in mind that they are slightly heavy weight and do not fold. So, they might not be a good match for your travelling days. Comfort is the priority of most users and BackBeat Pro remains in the top position in this segment. The sound is excellent, and the mids, lows and the bass are well-defined.
#3: Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7B:-
The Audio-Technica ATH-ANC 7B is the latest version of the well knew ATH-ANC7 model. This new model is not much different from the earlier version. However, this new version has managed to fix the sound leakage issue.
- The noise cancellation feature works very well in this latest headphone, and you will be able to enjoy your favourite music in a relatively peaceful environment. Passive noise cancellation is also present, and it works equally well.
- You will be able to use this feature even when the sound quality goes to the dip. The ear cups are well-built and are better than many headphones of the leading companies.
- The hinges and the metal headbands make the headphone capable of dealing with a lot of stress.
As far as the sound quality is concerned, it is better than any other models with the same feature. It is pretty decent when compared to most non-noise-cancelling headphones. The sound is quite balanced with a nice mid and treble and an active bass. However, that does not make the sound boomy or controlling. You can comfortably use these best noise cancelling headphones for extended use. Though it is slightly bulky, the comfort factor is not affected for this.
#2: Sony MDR-ZX770BN:-
This is a well designed Bluetooth Noise Cancelling headphone which sounds very well for the money. This headphone is comfortable to wear and offers active noise cancellation feature. Three ANC modes offer a high performance to this Sony headphone.
- The best part about this model is, you can use it as a wired headphone with noise cancellation working correctly.
- This three sound modes might seem little confusing for a first time user but will appear useful in the long run.
- This model might not have the feel and look of a premium headphone, but that does not mean that it will lack in performance. It is rather, a quality noise cancellation headphone for the money which you can afford.
Over the last couple of years, Sony has been producing many good headphones. Of all the mid-range best noise cancelling headphones for the money, this happens to be the best. With Bluetooth technology, you can use it efficiently while travelling. Build quality is good with memory foam in the ear cups. On the right cup, there are well-placed track and volume controls. When speaking about performance, you need to fix the sound mode depending on the genre of music you are listening.
#1: Sennheiser PXC 450:-
The new Sennheiser PXC 450 is an excellent Best noise cancelling headphone at the moment. You can give this model a try if the high price is not a big problem. People looking for a decent looking headphone with impressive noise cancellation feature and great sound will get their desire fulfilled in the perfect way by this model.
- Sennheiser has used its unique NoiseGard technology which works perfectly as compared to many other top noise cancelling headphones.
- The noise cancellation feature operates in combination with noise isolation that offers the best results in too loud environments.
- Build quality is great like in all other Sennheiser pieces. Plastic covering makes the headphone quite durable.
- Soft leather guards the ear pads and the headband. The best part is that you can change the ear pads if not satisfied with factory produced the end product.
This headphone is slightly bulky and cumbersome, but there is no compromise on comfort. Sound quality is excellent and rich in details. Bass is perfect and not muddy or overpowered. The sound is well-balanced, and none of the ranges is too active.
Get Best Experience With These Top Best Noise Cancelling Headphones of 2017:
With such a big list in hand, it’s time to vote for the one which meets your needs perfectly. The majority of the above technically advanced headphones are among the best noise cancelling headphones. The discussion is also enough to explain all your confusion regarding noise cancellation and noise isolation. Read through the features of each headphone and spot out the best one for you. Your music listening experience is sure to achieve a new avenue with any one of the above durable and sturdy headphones.