- 1 How InfoLinks Works
- 2 How To Install InfoLinks Ads
- 3 >>>>> CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR INFOLINKS TO START MAKING MONEY
- 4 Infolinks New Feature For Self Advertisers: Ad Shop
- 5 The various advantages of InfoLinks Network
- 6 The various disadvantages of InfoLinks Network
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 >>>>> CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR INFOLINKS TO START MAKING MONEY
If you have been searching for ways to make money from your websites or blogs, I am sure you would have found many! Unfortunately, still many of us are not able to succeed the way others are despite of our efforts. The main reason behind this is that many of the bloggers are not aware of the appropriate monetization model that they should follow in order to succeed.
Lately, InfoLinks, has emerged as a winner as the best source of income generating for bloggers who are desperately looking for an alternative to AdSense.
When it comes to generating income from websites and blogs, most of us do not think beyond Google AdSense. Google AdSense is one of the most popular PPC by Google and has helped zillions of website owners in making extra money out of their websites and blogs. But you might not be as lucky as them?
But when we think of the alternatives to Google AdSense, then you will be surprised that there are a lot many in the market and they surely can help you to earn few extra bucks online.
Today we are going to discuss about InfoLinks: One of the biggest emerging player in PPC.
InfoLinks, was established in the year 2007 and there has been no looking back for them since then. The company has satisfied thousands of publishers and helped them in earning extra money from their blogs and websites. The terms and conditions of Google AdSense are strict and difficult to get their approval thus, many of the publishers are finding InfoLinks, as a good alternative to Google AdSense.
InfoLinks, can also be used with other ad networks on your website as well like Chitika, Adbrite ads, Google AdSense and many others.
How InfoLinks Works
To display the ads from the advertiser, InfoLinks, uses some of the keywords from your website. The placement of in-text ads is so good that they seem like a normal link to the visitors and eventually leads to increased number of clicks and more money.
How To Install InfoLinks Ads
The installation of this ad network is as simple as A, B, C.
You are only required to add their ad code into the body of your website and the rest is perfectly taken care by their well-executed automated system. Textual ads are automatically generated from your webpage based on certain keywords.
To begin working as a publisher for InfoLinks, you do not need to have a high amount of traffic towards your website or blog. The only requirement is to have a genuine website that has quality content with significant traffic. In a matter of 5 minutes, InfoLinks Ads will be seen installed and working on your blog or website. Thus, it is very easy and fast!
Now you grow your business with Infolinks‘ new amazing self-serve advertising platform! Join AdShop by Infolinks and reach high quality targeted users with entry level prices. This is really great feature to try out.
The various advantages of InfoLinks Network
- There is no requirement of any extra space on your website to display the ads of InfoLinks. The ads are displayed as normal links, this makes your visitors think that the ads are normal internal links and the chances of getting the ads clicked are increased.
- The Click through Rate is higher as compared to other channels as the ads are placed within the content. But make sure that you do not over exceed with the number of ads so that your content loses its charm.
- Even if you are a non-techie, still you can manage very well to install their ads on your website or blog.
- InfoLinks ads can be used with other advertising networks as well. Thus, your chances of earning money are doubled.
- You can customize the ads very easily.
- To join InfoLinks, there is no requirement of high traffic targeted towards your website. A website with decent traffic from social media or other search engines can help your maximize your earnings.
- Their approval system is very Fast
- On using InfoLinks ads, the loading time of your site doesn’t increase.
- You need to have a minimum balance of $50 in your PayPal account for their payment. The payment is fast and after every 45 days.
- It is easy to track your progress as you receive real time reports and details of the earning from InfoLinks.
- InfoLinks offers you a wide a collection of banners of various sizes and many interactive videos that can be uploaded to your website to attract publishers.
The various disadvantages of InfoLinks Network
- Like every good thing has a negative attached to it, even InfoLinks has certain disadvantages that I shall discuss below:
- The per click earning are slightly on a lower side as compared with the earning per click from Google AdSense.
- If your website lacks traffic from USA, then the CPC remains low.
- If you overdo with InfoLinks ads, the readability of the content on your webpage goes down and is not taken positively by your visitors.
From the myriad ways of making money from blogging, InfoLinks is considered to be the easiest way to begin earning from your blog. It is relatively easy to start earning money if your blog is new and fresh.
Getting approved from InfoLinks is like acakewalk and there are no strict terms and conditions as you come across in Google AdSense.
If you are bored and tired of using AdSense, and need a new source to boost up the earning from your website, then definitely try InfoLinks Ads. You will really have loads of fun using this. You can even try other passive sources of income like banner selling, affiliate marketing, direct advertising and others.
InfoLinks is for those, who never thought they could earn like others are from their blog. So, if wish to use InfoLinks, click on the link below to install it.
If you have used this ad network below, kindly share your feedback with us in the comment section below.