- 1 Google Fit Will allow you to have complete control over your health
- 2 I seriously believe that Google Fit is an ideal answer to personal health monitoring
- 3 Last year in December too, there was a major update in Google Fit which allowed users to do a lot of things like:
- 4 With over 5 million downloads Google Fit seems to be very popular. What do you think?
- 5 Follow our latest tech updates on Facebook and Twitter
Google Fit Will allow you to have complete control over your health
The app has been updated with new features which include calculating the distances you have run and the corresponding calories burnt. The latest version is called Google Fit 1.52 and is available on Google Play Store.
Users have to feed in information like their gender, weight and height. According to this information Google will carry out the rest of the operations and calculations. You will have your fitness stats grouped by days, weeks and months.
I seriously believe that Google Fit is an ideal answer to personal health monitoring
Being a fitness freak myself, I would love to track my fitness and work accordingly to make it last long and get better day by day. Google Fit allows me to do that.
Also included in the updates were the home screen widget which will give an overview to the users about their performance and fitness. You can track your workouts better and reach awesome result with better efficiency. You can connect the app with your Smartwatch too. That’s functionality right away!!
The Google blog was updated recently with the news of the app update and there is a great deal of excitement about it!
Last year in December too, there was a major update in Google Fit which allowed users to do a lot of things like:
- Sports like skiing; biathlon and skating were added to the existing algorithm.
- You can now track the steps taken by you
- The app debuted on the android wear platform and has had over 5 million downloads!
With over 5 million downloads Google Fit seems to be very popular. What do you think?
Video Credits: PCMag
The app was officially launched in October last year and has major popularity. I use the app heavily when I hit the gym!! I believe you should to!