- 1 List Of Cheap LED Grow Lights
- 1.1 1. King Plus 600 Watt Double Chips Led Grow Light
- 1.2 2. GalaxyHydro 300watt Full Spectrum Grow Light
- 1.3 3. iPlantop 1000 Watt LED Full Spectrum Grow Light
- 1.4 4. Phlizon Full Spectrum LED Grow Light
- 1.5 5. EnerEco® 600 Watt Horticulture LED Grow Light
- 1.6 6. Roleadro LED Grow Light
- 1.7 7. Toplanet 75w Full Spectrum Plant Growing Light
- 1.8 8. Phlizon Newest 600W LED Plant Grow Light
- 1.9 9. BLOOMSPECT 300W LED Grow Light
- 1.10 10. Hi-Standard LED Grow Light
- 1.11 11. BESTVA Reflector Series 600W
- 1.12 12. VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 300W LED Grow Light
- 1.13 13. LED Grow Light Full Spectrum 600W
- 1.14 14. Galaxyhydro Dimmable LED Grow Light
- 1.15 15. Roleadro 400W COB Full Spectrum LED Grow Light
- 1.16 What is Led Grow Light?
- 1.17 All Listed Products are MOSTLY SOLD & HIGH RATED on Amazon:
- 1.18 Things to consider before buying grow lights
- 1.19 Ultimate Grow Light Buying Guide & Review
- 1.20 Guide On How To Buy Cheap LED Grow Lights
- 1.21 How to Find the Best Cheap LED Grow Light?
- 1.22 Wrap Up: Best Cheap Grow Lights Under Budget
Are you looking cheap LED Grow lights?
your search is complete here…
We find high quality grow lights that can help to grow quality and healthy plants for you…
So, We are here with a list of best led grow lights cheapest price for indoor plants & flowers.
List Of Cheap LED Grow Lights
|Product||Model||Wattage||Buyer Rating||Check Out|
|King Plus 600 Watt Double Chips Full Spectrum Led Grow Light||600 Watt||4.9/5||Check Out|
|GalaxyHydro 300watt Full Spectrum LED Grow Light For Plants Vegetation & Flower||300 Watt||4.8/5||Check Out|
|Galaxyhydro Dimmable LED Grow Light, 300Watt Indoor Plants Grow Lights||300 Watt||4.8/5||Check Out|
|Roleadro 400W COB Full Spectrum LED Grow Light with On Off Switch||400 Watt||4.7/5||Check Out|
|iPlantop 1000Watt LED Full Spectrum Hydroponic Plant Grow Light||1000 Watt||4.6/5||Check Out|
|Phlizon Full Spectrum LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants||150 Watt||4.4/5||Check Out|
|EnerEco 600 Watt Horticulture Full Spectrum LED Plant Grow Lamp Light||600 Watt||4.3/5||Check Out|
So, check the list out and choose the one that suits you the best.
On number one, we have the 600 watt fixture from the King Plus series. The features of the LED are as follows:
- The product carries 10W double chips which are much brighter and efficient in comparison to 3W and 5W LEDs. They also have a long lifespan too.
- They are full light spectrum LEDs and also include UV and IR. This provides the ideal environment for the growth of indoor plants, vegetable and flower at all growth stages.
- It only consumes about 120w power which helps you in saving money better than a HPS/MH Lamp.
- It operates on 85v-265v, just plug and play.
- It is one of the top selling products among all good led grow lights for sale that can cost you around $99.00.
The 300W Galaxyhydro is truly an amazing product that can stimulate your plants growth. It carries the following features:
- The grow light produces optimal spectrum of wavelength 430nm, 450nm-470nm, 620nm-630nm, 740nm, white, UV and IR included. It is well tested and produces excellent results in giving the highest yields of the highest quality.
- The 300W sized LED uses high quality 3W Epileds LEDs which has been designed to well balance the Lumen output in your grow tent.
- The LED consumes only 140 watts and comes with a warranty period of 2 years. If you go through any kind of problem, you can contact the manufacturer directly.
- It is the best led grow light budget that cost you around only $92.99.
The iPlantop LED Grow light carries Double Chips 10W LEDs which are much brighter and efficient when compared to 3W and 5W LEDs. They have a long lifespan and consume only 240-280W which means energy saver too.
The other features of the grow light include:
- It carries both Ultraviolet and Infrared LED. Ultraviolet helps in jobs like killings bacteria and sterilization while Infrared helps in promoting the growth of plants and their yield.
- With the enhanced spectral output which allows covering full PAR i.e. 400-730 nm, plants grow much faster and bigger.
- It is the most efficient led grow light to buy that comes with a 3 year warranty.
- Low Energy consumption and efficient cooling system.
- You can buy led grow light online at the price of just $98.99.
The Phlizon LED grow light is well known for its energy saving capability among all cheap led grow lights for indoor plants. In comparison to a HPS/MH, it is beneficial because of its lower power consumption, higher luminous efficiency and a longer working life. It has the other following features:
- A full spectrum led grow light including IR and UV helping your plants to give a better yield of high quality.
- Its built in optical lenses have a high light penetration and gives you up to 10-15 times intensity.
- The unique design of the LED leads in better dissipation of heat. With the help of high power cooling fan and an integrated aluminium cooling fin, and unique ventilation system, it dissipates the heat quickly.
- You can also enhance its power conversion up to 62% with the use of thickened aluminium substrate, durable PCB board and high quality chip.
- This affordable led grow lights can cost you around $99.99.
With the superior light spectrum of 380~400nm (UV), 430~440nm, 450~475nm 620~630nm, 650~660nm, white, 760nm (IR), Ener Eco 600 Watt LED Grow light makes it to our list of 7 Best inexpensive LED Grow lights. It has the following features:
- It carries 594 pcs of high energy chips (436 red, 142 blue, 4 IR, 6 UV and 6 white).
- It has a lifespan of around 50,000 hours and supports a 2 year warranty.
- The grow light LED has been equipped with three cooling fans for better dissipation of heat and keeps the LED running quiet, cool and running in all conditions.
- This LED can save up to 90% energy savings in comparison to metal halide & HPS grow lights or Platinum and LED lights.
- The best thing about this LED is that it is suitable for all growth stages of your plant and results in high yield and high quality.
- You can buy it from any online e-commerce site at an affordable price of around 100 dollars.
This LED light is the perfect option for all type of indoor plants. The growth light safeguards the Blue Red IR UV and white light from the sunlight, it helps the photosynthesis process to carry.
The Roleadro LED Grow Light has a high RED light which helps in fast plant growth.
1. This LED light comes with a heat removal system and consists of 2 high-speed cooling fans which ensures long services life.
2. The overall warranty and service support is excellent.
3. The LED beds come with a liner design which ensures that it doesn’t affect the rest of LEDs. It is an eco-friendly option to grow plants.
1. The overall durability of LEDs is less. The red lights are not very intense.
This LED grows light allows the indoor plants to grow around the year. The perfect option to grow healthy indoor plants. You can place it anywhere inside the home and can grow the tropical too.
1. The LED light comes with a brilliantly designed spectrum of light for photosynthesis. The plant grows at a higher speed due to the richer spectrum.
2. The ultra-low heat output works as an incredible energy saving option and the heatsink helps to achieve the heat dissipation.
1. The power cable length can be extended.
This is one of the best cheap grow light which helps to grow the indoor place and comes with a spotlight reflector. The product has all the measures to prevent a short circuit.
1. The full spectrum allows complete plant growth and comes in blue and red LED essential lights which help to grow the plant round the year.
2. It comes with Veg and Bloom button to manage to seed and blooming.
1. The unit gets heated up quickly.
A pocket-friendly option which comes with a built-in aluminium heat sink to manage the temperature while indoor plants grow. The LED covers 3 by 3-foot area and perfect for indoor seeding and vegetation.
1. Overall power consumption is just 130 W of electricity, great option for small homes too.
2. The aluminium heat skin ensures temperature control.
3. The LED comes with a secondary optical lens to manage the high intensity of light
Doesn’t have a specific switch to change the mode from vegetation to blooming.
Hi-Standard cheap LED Grow Light contains 1000 watt LED lights with an optical lens which promote natural plant growth via photosynthesis. It is perfect for indoor plant of all state and ensures maximum yield with low power consumption.
1. You can switch between the vegetation and bloom mode. Veg mode is to regulate chlorophyll during the sealing process. Whereas bloom helps to manage the overall growth of plants.
2. as compared to the tradition 1000 watts LEDS it is highly efficient and the overall power bill is also low.
3. Customer support team is highly prompt and can be reached by phone or message.
1. The Veg section does not work as expected.
2. Wiring is lose and can be dangerous if not taken proper care.
BESTVA Reflector Series 600W comes with a full spectrum, a perfect substitute to replace the generic spectrum, the ration of red and blue light varies and is between 8:3 to 1:1. These are exceptionally well to grow the medicinal plants.
1. The BESTVA Reflector comes with a Unicorn LED, it is just 5 mm thick and comes with an aluminium structure radiator.
2. The LED series ensures total safety and make use of high-quality isolated power supply. The material used is also high-quality temperature resistant.
3. BESTVA Reflector Series 600W comes with 30 days money back guarantee
1. The light is not as bright as expected, needs to work on the quality and durability.
2. The lights also do not come with hangers.
VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 300W LED Grow Light follows scientific engineering which maintains a perfect balance between the PAR output and coverage. The full spectrum ensures plants are well-taken care during both veg and blooming stage.
1. As compared to the traditional option, VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 300W LED Grow Light consumes only 136 watts and saves a lot of power. A perfect option to carry indoor planting in 2×2’ space.
2. The high-speed fan is quiet and helps to manage the heat.
3. The overall warranty is 3 years and VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 300W LED Grow Light lights comes with 30 days of satisfaction or return guarantee.
1. The durability of LEDs light is very low.
This inexpensive LED grow Light comes with an exceptionally high performing spectrum. It has the perfect full spectrum essential for the optimum plant growth.
The plants can get more uniform light and grow well indoors. The emitted length can get fully absorbed by the plants and is the best option as compared to the red and blue spectrum light.
1. The LED light comes with a 60 degree reflect cup and the overall efficiency is very high. The light can be controlled at a specific location. The overall power saving is more than 32 %.
2. The cooling fan ensures total protection of the light and can manage high temperature of up to 95 degrees.
3. The heatsinks help to maintain heat dissipation even when the light is operation for more than 16 -18 hours in a day.
1. The overall life of the battery is low and doesn’t match the claims life hours.
2. Cannot absorb high temperature and does not come with veg and blooming mode.
Changing the height in different stages of plant growth is one common problem that everyone face. The problem has been now solved by Galaxyhydro.
The dimmer design of the 300W Galaxyhydro dimmable plant grow light helps you adjust the brightness according to the different growth stages. It also carries the following features:
- The optimal spectrum includes 30-440nm, 450-460nm, 610-615nm, 620-630nm, 650-660nm, white, IR (730nm), UV 380-400nm, 470nm.
- This one has a better and efficient cooling system. It carries 3 quite cooling fans which provide better dissipation of heat.
- It also supports the daisy chain function that can help you connect it with another led grow light in order to extent the coverage.
- It is one of the best low cost led grow lights which you can buy from Amazon.com
- It also supports a 2 year warranty period and will cost you around $99.99.
With the advanced COB i.e. Chip on Board Tech, Roleadro provides the best cheap LED grow light. This tech helps in bringing more centralised light source to the plants and helps them in their growth. It has the following features:
- With the help of two fans and dense vents, it provides a better heat dissipation. This also increases the lifespan of the LEDs.
- The upgraded reflective cup cases of the grow light leads to low light losses and provides a much better coverage.
- The COB is much more effective and efficient as compared to grow light with single chip and secondary lens. It also improves the colour uniformity and PAR value in order to increase the yield and its quality.
- The Roleadro 400W is available in the market at a price of $97.99.
What is Led Grow Light?
There were certain inexpensive LED grow lights for indoor plants available in this price range too but they were never good enough.
But thanks to the Chinese manufacturers who stepped up their game. They provided the market with best cheapest led grow lights online that work brilliantly. All these LEDs are available at reasonable prices.
Definitely, Grow lights are the best artificial light source available out there that can help you stimulate your plant’s growth. They emit an electromagnetic spectrum which is appropriate for the process of photosynthesis.
All Listed Products are MOSTLY SOLD & HIGH RATED on Amazon:
Things to consider before buying grow lights
LED lights are changing the landscape of the way we grow plants, allowing both experts and enthusiasts to achieve optimal environment efficiency with little effort.
LED grow lights bring certain benefits, but selecting the right product usually shows to be quite complicated. Grow lights make it easy to grow plants in the house, and fortunately, there are many grow light systems to choose from.
Choosing a LED to grow light can be challenging since there are many LED companies declaring they have the best item in the world. However, if you keep in mind a few factors, then, the decision is not very hard to take.
Here are the key facts to consider when growing new plants under lights:
Seedlings need lots of bright light, and when they don’t get enough of it they get weak and leggy. In most cases, even the sunniest projection will not make available the intensity of light they need.
The best solution is to grow your new plants under exclusively engineered LED or fluorescent grow lights.
Duration of Light
Most vegetables are “long-day” plants, which mean they need 14 to 18 hours of sunlight (or artificial light) each day. A rest period is essential for healthy growth, so be sure your new plants also get at least six hours of darkness. Using an automated clock is the best way to make sure that the lights are on for the right period of time each day.
Colour of Light
Natural sunshine is the best light for starting seedlings, but with full-spectrum light bulbs, you can come pretty close. Both LED and fluorescent full-spectrum lights produce a balance of cool and warm light that replicates the natural solar spectrum.
Unlike the sun, whose impact is most of the Earth during the daytime, grow lights have a significantly smaller footprint. Footprint refers to the area that is covered in the light coming out of your grow light.
The further away your light is from your plants, the greater the footprint — but the lower the strength. The interplay of footprint and intensity is an important balancing point in a grow light.
Whichever light you go with, be sure to consider your unique farming needs pick the right light for your plants.
Ultimate Grow Light Buying Guide & Review
Finding the best grow light for your particular needs has me overwhelmed. There are so many choices to choose from in 2019 and the variations between them are often small.
Some plants do great under certain inside grow lights. Africa violets grow really well with red light variety, but also need red light in order to place. It really relies on what forms of plants you are increasing in the house.
Worse, there are so many bad choices…you don’t want to end up wasting your hard-earned money. But there’s great information. Selecting the right place light doesn’t have to be complex.
This information makes sure of that.
Guide On How To Buy Cheap LED Grow Lights
There are many manufacturers of these lights on the market which can be frustrating for a person purchasing them for the first time. Read below to know how to buy a LED grow light:
Go for lights with adjustable output spectrum: As stated before, plants have different specifications at different levels of their life. To give the plants the right light outcome variety you should go for models that are easy to control.
As rule of thumb, go for lights with adjustable output spectrum. When you are able to vary the lights, you are able to simulate the different seasonal light changes thus your plants grow the way that they are intended to.
Consider the plants that you are looking to grow: While you can use the lights to grow almost all types of plants, different light brands are perfect for different plants.
If looking to grow flowers, vegetables or fruits, you should go for Apache Tech, Kind LED, Lush lights and Truth lighting brands. Choose Philips Green power, Pro MAX Grow, and Total Grow brands, if you are developing plants for commercial use.
If considering increasing plants indoors, LED grow lights are a must-have. When making the purchase, go for models that are perfect for the plants that you are growing. You should also make sure you buy the lights from a reliable shop. Do a little research, read some led grow light reviews and you will certainly be happy with your move over to LED grow lights.
How to Find the Best Cheap LED Grow Light?
There are many types of indoor grow lights, such as steel halide, high-pressure sodium lights, compact fluorescent bulbs, as well as many others.
The latest trends in indoor grow lights are LED lights. When selecting the right light system, here are a few things you should know.
If you decide to buy lights techniques online, you should keep them in mind.
- Go Higher – If you use the HID lights in the past, now you want to use LED grow lights, we suggest going bigger. For example, if you have an 800 watts HID set up, you should think of around 1200 watts for the new LED lighting system. The good news is that the extra energy does not require fans or additional devices.
- Light Control – Another thing you should consider is the type of light that reaches the place. For example, more blue light may be better in earlier stages of growth while changing to more red light can be valuable during other levels of plant growth like budding for example. You are going to spend a little more for a quality LED grow light that provides this. Or you can get one that has the maximum amount of the different types of sunshine already programmed into the LED range or product.
- Light Power – Understand the best ability to use for your indoor grow operation is essential if you want to have a good harvest. If your operation is small, within the product variety of around 90-120 watts things might be adequate, but because of the low-power LED lights, you may want somewhat higher. For example, the 180-360 watts range will be more than enough anywhere from a few plants to a few rows of plants.
These are some primary factors you need to consider prior to buying LED grow lights, but it will give you some thoughts on what you need to look at when it comes to LED grow lights.
Everybody has to start somewhere in regards to saving the environment, and LED Grow Lights are a great starting point.
Wrap Up: Best Cheap Grow Lights Under Budget
Finding a cheap LED Grow lights is a quite difficult task. Finding one under $100 was considered impossible. LEDs stood for quality and quality comes with a misconception that it is always costly.
We are sure that you can’t get better than any of these in the price range of $90 to $100. These are reviewed by the customers as the best ones for indoor growth of plants.
These Grow Lights have successfully produced results with high yield of high quality.
So, if you are planning to buy grow lights, then don’t forget to check our list.