Download Subway Surfers for PC (Windows and MAC)
Subway Surfers is a very popular endless running game. It is very similar to temple run. Over here your character is Jake and you run from a policeman. You will have numerous obstacles and rewards while on the run. You can earn points by successfully avoiding the obstacles and bagging the rewards. It is hugely popular game on the android platform.
You will be glad to know that you can play this game on your PC too! Yes by following some simple steps you can easily download subway surfers for PC. In this post I have compiled the easiest steps through which you can download the game and enjoy it on your desktop.
You will basically need an android emulator to do this. An android emulator is a software platform which allows you to download and run android apps and games on your PC. There are quite a few available on the internet but only a few are worth using. The two recommended ones for downloading subway surfers are:
- BlueStacks: not recommended in this case due to speed concerns and lots of errors
- IntelAppUp: This emulator is the best suited for downloading this app.
Here is how to download Subway Surfers for PC using IntelAppUp
- Go to this link. The official site of IntelAppUp will open
- The platform supports various operating systems. Click on the one you use and hit the download button to start download.
- Once it is installed on your system you need to run it.
- An interface will open as shown in the picture above.
- Go in the featured apps section. You will find subway surfers there. The game is free and so you can easily download it and start playing.
- Before download you will be prompted to sign in or sing up. You can sign-up with your Google account or with the full form-filling process. Once you are done, the rest is simple and easy.
- Subway Surfers will download in no time if you have a fair internet connection and then just proceed with the installation and start playing.
- You can set the screen resolution of the game too!
If you still prefer to use BlueStacks, here is how you can download Subway Surfers for PC using it
If you are a windows user, then I think you will prefer to use BlueStacks to emulate your android apps and games. The error log is high though and my personal advice is that you switch to more efficient platforms like Andy or in this case IntelAppUp. With that being said, here are the steps to download the game:
- You can download BlueStacks from here
- The process is more or less the same as earlier. Choose the operating system you use and then download the emulator. Once downloaded install it.
- In the search tool which you will see when you run the emulator, type Subway Surfers and click on search.
- There will be different sources mentioned from where you can download the game.
- Choose the best source like Google Play or App Store ( these are verified sources and will not harm your system in any way)
- Click on the desired source to download the game. Once downloaded you can install it easily and start playing.
What more android games do you want on your PC? Mention it in the comments. We will surely try to find how to download and run them!